Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan still appears to be in Manchester. While Lucy sits around her massive house on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Ryan still appears to be in Manchester. While Lucy sits around her massive house on her own 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hey she’s living her best life with her veggie pizza and making frittatas for the king to smash and her to pretend he ate a double portion!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His dad hasn’t just died it was in September. yes I know it’s still recent. I was saying he seems to have been away for quite a while

Reactions: 3
His dad hasn’t just died it was in September. yes I know it’s still recent. I was saying he seems to have been away for quite a while
It hasn't been that long because it was only a couple weeks ago that Scarlett was in Lucy's stories with Roman

I just find it odd that Lucy has come back down south when it literally seems that whatever it is she does every day she could do in Manchester. You’d think she’d want to support her partner right now, and to have her son around him too.

Reactions: 9
I just find it odd that Lucy has come back down south when it literally seems that whatever it is she does every day she could do in Manchester. You’d think she’d want to support her partner right now, and to have her son around him too.
That’s what I don’t get, all anyone is doing right now is staying in the house surely you would rather do it with your partner there?!

That’s what I don’t get, all anyone is doing right now is staying in the house surely you would rather do it with your partner there?!
You would think wouldn’t you!! I’m at home alone with a 10 month old while my husband is out at work and I can’t wait for him to come home every evening so I have some adult company and someone else to talk to!!!

Said just the other day she hasn't found a food the king doesn't like and today has now said he hates scrambled eggs and is the only thing he won't eat 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories from this morning...aren't sausages a massive choking risk? I get his were cut up properly but she was just letting him eat her one whole? Slightly concerning.

She’s always changing the narrative to fit what impression she wants to give! I must say I can’t get over how much Roman eats, my baby has half his apparent appetite!

I’m not sure I’d give a baby a full chicken sausage to munch!! I kind of wish I had her confidence with giving anything and everything as finger food!

She’s always changing the narrative to fit what impression she wants to give! I must say I can’t get over how much Roman eats, my baby has half his apparent appetite!
Think our babies are the same age. Mine eats hardly anything either. So frustrating. When I do think he has its either squashed into the high chair seat or the dog has gotten an extra dinner!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.