Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think our babies are the same age. Mine eats hardly anything either. So frustrating. When I do think he has its either squashed into the high chair seat or the dog has gotten an extra dinner!!
Isn’t it 😩 feel like it’s such a battle half the time! Glad it’s not just me 😅

Reactions: 2
Why does she always sound like she’s on her high horse getting all cocky to prove people wrong it’s ok to feed him grapes. Pretty sure most people will have done it out of kindness to tell her about the choking risks. Considering she lets him eat alone and also a full sausage in his hand can’t say I blame people for messaging her 🤯🤯 who does she think she is .

Reactions: 10
It’s because she thinks she is mum of the year and doesn’t like anyone knowing more than her

Reactions: 5
I give my boy grapes but I quarter them lengthways, that's ok isn't it?

Reactions: 6
Ryan appears to be having a marvellous time in Manchester without her! While she pretends to have such a perfect happy life being alone with the baby! Such a strange set up.

Reactions: 8
The fact they’ve not even mentioned each other is so weird!! Surely broken up
This is the longest he has been away it’s strange.
It’s weird she would rather stay down south with Roman on her own than be with Ryan and Scarlett.
It’s like she wants just Ryan and his other family is a inconvenience

Reactions: 8
It’s weird she would rather stay down south with Roman on her own than be with Ryan and Scarlett.
I’ve seen her use lockdown in passive aggressive replies to questions about her avoidance of anything to do with Ryan’s daughter or family! Absolute bullshit. She should want her son to grow up with his sister. She should be in residing in Manchester during lockdown so that Ryan doesn’t have to choose between his children while can’t travel as frequently. She can work from Manchester, there is a home set up there. She’s just a selfish witch & why he allows it god only knows, no wonder his family dislike her!

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen her use lockdown in passive aggressive replies to questions about her avoidance of anything to do with Ryan’s daughter or family! Absolute bullshit. She should want her son to grow up with his sister. She should be in residing in Manchester during lockdown so that Ryan doesn’t have to choose between his children while can’t travel as frequently. She can work from Manchester, there is a home set up there. She’s just a selfish witch & why he allows it god only knows, no wonder his family dislike her!
Totally agree she’s so selfish
It’s all about her
I’m sure Ryan will see her for what she is eventually..well if he already hasn’t

Reactions: 4
As if she is sat in her house piling on the make up and begging for content ideas 🤣
The whole Ryan set up is weird and I can’t understand it- and surely he would want to see his son?!!

As if she is sat in her house piling on the make up and begging for content ideas 🤣
The whole Ryan set up is weird and I can’t understand it- and surely he would want to see his son?!!
Tough call for him though isn’t it; choose between his son or daughter because Lucy won’t go with him! Scarlett has siblings on her mums side who she probably doesn’t want to leave a lot during lockdown but also wants her Dad so he has to go to her to help out with homeschooling etc. It’s all down to Lucy being selfish & refusing to go near Manchester so she’s effectively punishing her son as he’s missing his Dad & a relationship with his sister!

Tough call for him though isn’t it; choose between his son or daughter because Lucy won’t go with him! Scarlett has siblings on her mums side who she probably doesn’t want to leave a lot during lockdown but also wants her Dad so he has to go to her to help out with homeschooling etc. It’s all down to Lucy being selfish & refusing to go near Manchester so she’s effectively punishing her son as he’s missing his Dad & a relationship with his sister!
Oh yeah totally - it must be so hard for Ryan and what to do for the best, he can’t be happy with the set up surely as he doesn’t get to see Roman but as you say would want to see his daughter. Seems so hard but the easy solution would be for Lucy to go there , you would think !

Just seen on his stories something about a couples work out on Sunday so he is obviously going back then!

Last edited:
If you get with someone with a child they're a package, that's how it is. She should have known this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.