Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one...

Absolutely no one....

Lucy - im still BREAST FEEDING so need extra calories

Can she go one day without reminding us all she is still BREAST FEEDING like she's the first woman to do it. I mean I'm not even a mum and its pissing me off the amount of times she goes on and on about it 😒

Also yeah dont get me wrong she does look Absolutely amazing. But so do other mums after having a baby.. unfortunately quite alot of other mums dont feel or look so great and if they are following lucy who is trying and failing at being a real down to earth mother, I can imagine how low these other mums will be feeling.

I'm not buying she ever put on 3 or 4 stone...
Same! I don't buy it. And when she shows her portion they don't look that much bigger than Romans. Sometimes I look at his portions and genuinely wonder if she is overfeeding him.

Reactions: 11
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
New to this thread. The still breastfeeding thing & king Roman thing has been driving me INSANE. I’m glad to see you all think the same.
Also can she stop showing off about her skinny post baby body. Desperate for attention.

Reactions: 10
Posts picture of her looking slim and teeny tiny after a baby (not looking for praise and adoration at all 🤦‍♀️) - she knows most mums (I’m not saying all) will look at that and think blimey I wish I looked that good before having a bloody baby let alone after. It’s the sly needs and craving for compliments on how she’s getting everything just right that winds me up. You’re perfect Lucy, perfect at breastfeeding, perfect at getting your baby to sleep, perfect at getting king Roman to eat ALL his food, perfect body so toned and not a stretch mark in sight. Just an all round bloody perfect Mum 🙌🙌🙌🙌 showing us the highs and lows of parenthood 😴😴😴😴 Relatable my arse 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My friend was very skinny before having a baby and afterwards went back to the same size/weight. But it involved such strict calorie counting and long runs/gym visits. She's just making it seem like she does a few little RWL workouts and boom she's back to being skinny. I think she looks skinnier than before.

I had a section with my baby and no matter what I do the 'pouch' doesn't go.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being so self-absorbed and desperate to look a certain way that you turn your back on your baby to do a work out while they eat.

Posts picture of her looking slim and teeny tiny after a baby (not looking for praise and adoration at all 🤦‍♀️) - she knows most mums (I’m not saying all) will look at that and think blimey I wish I looked that good before having a bloody baby let alone after. It’s the sly needs and craving for compliments on how she’s getting everything just right that winds me up. You’re perfect Lucy, perfect at breastfeeding, perfect at getting your baby to sleep, perfect at getting king Roman to eat ALL his food, perfect body so toned and not a stretch mark in sight. Just an all round bloody perfect Mum 🙌🙌🙌🙌 showing us the highs and lows of parenthood 😴😴😴😴 Relatable my arse 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂
All of this 100%

Reactions: 7
I think too giving up dairy would maybe make you loose extra weight

Also does anyone think she reads here?

Reactions: 4
She looks amazing in the stereotypical ideal of the way a body should look-there would be no way i
Would
Post on the internet platform site unless I knew I looked extraordinary. I did a nutrition programme a few years back ,I took pictures,I thought I looked ok,I felt good,I never posted online ,but looking back I looked really good,but I didn't share them,it takes some balls to do so. External validation will never meet the spot ,she needs it, and
That's a bit sad. She is a minority of figures that look flawless,but that is
Not carrying a flag for real ordinary' mummas' she's young,she's trying to promote her app,she's got a team behind her,she's in the spotlight,she's seeking the ego stroking attention she always has,she's a mum and she's milking it,but make no
Mistake-shes careful about what she's eating and it shows. The underlying problem will be nothing to
Do with her figure but her happiness.

Reactions: 8
Just a busy mum haha!! Busy with her one child not worrying about money taking photos of yourself does not make you busy. Her Instagram is more funny than anything and I’m not laughing with her she lives in another world!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a busy mum haha!! Busy with her one child not worrying about money taking photos of yourself does not make you busy. Her Instagram is more funny than anything and I’m not laughing with her she lives in another world!
I hate it when zelebs refer to them self as busy mums, when their jobs involve nothing but posting a few pictures online and promoting some tit nobody wants. Imagine if they were real busy mums with real jobs. They wouldn’t know what’s hit them.

Reactions: 9
I hate it when zelebs refer to them self as busy mums, when their jobs involve nothing but posting a few pictures online and promoting some tit nobody wants. Imagine if they were real busy mums with real jobs. They wouldn’t know what’s hit them.
Im with you on this one. They don’t have to get their kids up in the morning dressed and changed then put into the car, all whilst getting ourselves ready ( which is really stressful when you have to wake them up and they spend the next half hour crying ) drop them off at grand parents , childminders , school etc. Then get ourselves to work then have a day at work or home schooling whatever us mere mortals are doing at the minute furlough or key worker. Then pick them up do the tea time and bedtime routine just to do it all again tomorrow 😳😳😳 they wouldn’t Last a day I’m telling you.

Reactions: 14
Im with you on this one. They don’t have to get their kids up in the morning dressed and changed then put into the car, all whilst getting ourselves ready ( which is really stressful when you have to wake them up and they spend the next half hour crying ) drop them off at grand parents , childminders , school etc. Then get ourselves to work then have a day at work or home schooling whatever us mere mortals are doing at the minute furlough or key worker. Then pick them up do the tea time and bedtime routine just to do it all again tomorrow 😳😳😳 they wouldn’t Last a day I’m telling you.
Pre Covid for me it was wake up super early, get ready for work. Drop kids at nursery, drive my car home. Get a train into London, work all day, go home, get car, get kids, do dinner, bedtime.
Now it’s wake up work a real job from home whilst currently homeschooling / entertain / get snacks every two secs / tidy up every 5 mins. I’m asleep on the sofa by 9pm!! I would LOVE to be the kind of busy the zelebs are. Mind you did you know Lucy still breastfeeds? That must be why she’s so busy 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is literally living in her own eco chamber - no awareness of what’s outside her own front door. Aside from her being a twit, her life seems quite sad if I’m honest.

I see how she is giving baby recipes and sharing those who have cooked them - gearing to enter the baby weaning movement ala joe wicks?!

“Eating icecream and chocolate all at once doesn’t appeal to me” whilst i sit here with my ben and jerrys 😂😂😂😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can she not do one Q&A without mentioning her bloody tits - we get it Lucy, you breastfeed. Ffs! I sound bitter but I’m not, I swear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fed my kids for a couple of years each. I became a breastfeeding counsellor. I loved it. And she’s doing my nut in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can she not do one Q&A without mentioning her bloody tits - we get it Lucy, you breastfeed. Ffs! I sound bitter but I’m not, I swear 😂
Every. Single. Time. She’s got nothing else to talk about but breastfeeding. It’s bleeping boring and I’m currently breastfeeding ... thought it’d be nice to follow someone with a baby the same age as me but duck ME... bore off.
Everytime she puts a Q&A up, I know what’s coming 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

She said she hasn't found a food that Roman doesn't like yet. BULLSHIT
To be fair, I haven’t with my son either HOWEVER, I’m not gullible enough to believe this won’t change one day

Reactions: 8
"How I learned to be kinder to my body ".. Helps she's never been over a dress size 10 in her life !!🙄(excluding during her pregnancy)...Wow she's irritating !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.