Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is really bizarre that she’s gone back to Essex seemingly leaving Ryan in Manchester. Her ‘work’ can be done anywhere and Ryan’s dad has just DIED, you’d think that she would move mountains to be with Ryan and support him through it.
Especially given its lockdown and now he’s kind of split between his two kids if they were all in the same place at least the little girl could come round and see her brother / dad (I think the rules are that for families whose mum and dad don’t live together but please correct me if I’m wrong!) and they have the luxury of having a house in Manchester so would hardly be slumming it!

Reactions: 2
She posts an crappy Ad on IG the exact time her “fiancé” posts a loving tribute to his dad on the 1st birthday since he died........no comment from her, no reference to her father in law; it has to be over between them, you wouldn’t do that to someone you loved, you actually wouldn’t do it to someone you disliked! She’s a cold hearted witch!

Reactions: 8
She posts an crappy Ad on IG the exact time her “fiancé” posts a loving tribute to his dad on the 1st birthday since he died........no comment from her, no reference to her father in law; it has to be over between them, you wouldn’t do that to someone you loved, you actually wouldn’t do it to someone you disliked! She’s a cold hearted witch!
Also she’s SO upset her live didn’t save today... it’s your father in laws birthday 😳😳 I don’t think she can get any more self absorbed

• Wow
Reactions: 4
From what she posts, I don’t envy her life one bit! Her “partner” can’t stand to be with her for more than a few days on the run & that’s nothing to do with visiting his daughter, she’d be there with him if he wanted her there! Her in-laws don’t like or get along with her, she doesn’t seem to have 1 single friend. She lives her life on IG & seems to resent her gorgeous baby so just uses him as a prop to advertise her business. Not even sure how well that is doing, but to me she comes across as lonely & unfulfilled & the bragging & faking a perfect life is probably to make her self feel better.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there!

Reactions: 2
The Thomas brothers have a new podcast where they (again) discuss the effects of having an absent parent and being abandoned. It’s so strange he can’t see that he is doing the same to Scarlett? She was a huge daddies girl and probably was very looking forward to the birth of her brother and Lucy being difficult is completely ruining their dynamic

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The Thomas brothers have a new podcast where they (again) discuss the effects of having an absent parent and being abandoned. It’s so strange he can’t see that he is doing the same to Scarlett? She was a huge daddies girl and probably was very looking forward to the birth of her brother and Lucy being difficult is completely ruining their dynamic
To be fair, I think Ryan is there a lot more for Scarlett than his Dad ever was, I think Dougie was off the scene for six years. He still seems to see her very regularly, it’s obviously a bit more difficult with him being in Essex a lot more. I’m guessing he would have spent more time in Manchester if it wasn’t for the lockdowns etc. That said though, I imagine Lucy gets jealous when he goes to Manchester on his own, she’s so needy

Reactions: 3
Bit strange how some of you say Ryan doesn't like her? If he doesn't then surely he would leave her?? I'm quite questionable about the whole set up with them both
... Maybe Ryan is very clear with Lucy that his Father time would be split & expects to maintain that during lockdown too..

.shocking she hasn't acknowledged the father in law. A repost on her insta story wouldn't go to miss..influencers or celebs can show the sad times makes them more real......I've noticed Ryan doesn't post much these days I wonder if he's grieving it has a soap lined up..how does he make his money? Besides the man's in Mumbai

Reactions: 4
'Finished the lot!' she says. Loads of fish left, a big broccoli floret and half the corn on the cob by the looks of it 😂 it's more than my little boy eats by a long way but he's hardly licked the plate clean has he, King Roman.....

Reactions: 7
She looks far too skinny on that last photo. Roman always seems to have more food on his plate than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at me
Look
How skinny I am after having a baby !!! That picture screams.
yeh ok I am jealous cos I still have my baby weight from almost twoyears 🥺🥺😞🥴😅

Reactions: 7
'Finished the lot!' she says. Loads of fish left, a big broccoli floret and half the corn on the cob by the looks of it 😂 it's more than my little boy eats by a long way but he's hardly licked the plate clean has he, King Roman.....
Yeha and anything else he dropped on the floor 😂

‘Saturday night goals’ what sat on your own having a sad little pizza for one?? I don’t think so Lucy, no matter how skinny you are.

Look at me
Look
How skinny I am after having a baby !!! That picture screams.
yeh ok I am jealous cos I still have my baby weight from almost twoyears 🥺🥺😞🥴😅
Haha I know how you feel, I’m the same!

• Sick
Didn't she say she gained 3 stone? Seem in the comments she told a girl she gained 4..which one is jt?

I’m sure she has always said 4 stone but I can’t imagine it! Must have been allll baby because her face, legs and arms never seemed to change from pictures 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah i would be kind to my body too if i was a skinny witch 🙊

Seriously though she always seems to focus on weight and how everyone should respect and be kind to their bodies while posting photos of herself looking amazing after having a baby and constantly plugging her app.
Does she honestly think thats going to help anyone? The last thing i'm worried about is my weight when i've got a beautiful baby to focus on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No one...

Absolutely no one....

Lucy - im still BREAST FEEDING so need extra calories

Can she go one day without reminding us all she is still BREAST FEEDING like she's the first woman to do it. I mean I'm not even a mum and its pissing me off the amount of times she goes on and on about it 😒

Also yeah dont get me wrong she does look Absolutely amazing. But so do other mums after having a baby.. unfortunately quite alot of other mums dont feel or look so great and if they are following lucy who is trying and failing at being a real down to earth mother, I can imagine how low these other mums will be feeling.

I'm not buying she ever put on 3 or 4 stone...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.