Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No and I thought it was terrible she didn’t

To be fair, does she have to? Half the time, these celebs jump on the 'grief bandwagon' and tweet platitudes just for attention. Just because Lucy hasn't mentioned it doesn't mean she hasn't passed on her condolences privately. Not everything has to be on show (although I appreciate most of her life is).

Reactions: 9
To be fair, does she have to? Half the time, these celebs jump on the 'grief bandwagon' and tweet platitudes just for attention. Just because Lucy hasn't mentioned it doesn't mean she hasn't passed on her condolences privately. Not everything has to be on show (although I appreciate most of her life is).
yeah the fact she shares everything about herself, her weight, her breastfeeding, every single thing her and roman have to eat.. she strikes me as very self centred and selfish and I feel it was wrong her not to mention it. I get when people are private they might pay their respect in private but she’s not is she

Reactions: 5
Starting to look very, very thin now. Not a good advertisement for RWL which I'm sure is supposed to be about building healthy relationships with food and exercise, rather than weight loss.

Reactions: 6
Starting to look very, very thin now. Not a good advertisement for RWL which I'm sure is supposed to be about building healthy relationships with food and exercise, rather than weight loss.
I’m sure that’s the BREASTFEEDING, cause BREASTFEEDING makes you lose weight and she is BREASTFEEDING. Unlike me who put on 4 stone lol.

4 actual stone as well and not a bump with a baby and pretending I gained tons

Reactions: 5
I am also BREASTFEEDING and still probably a stone heavier than I was before I had my little boy and started BREASTFEEDING (with my BREASTS). It looks like she needs to up her calorie intake because I'm sure looking so fragile and thin can't be good for her BREASTMILK production. Of course some women are naturally thin, but I think she's gone beyond what is natural for her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am also BREASTFEEDING and still probably a stone heavier than I was before I had my little boy and started BREASTFEEDING (with my BREASTS). It looks like she needs to up her calorie intake because I'm sure looking so fragile and thin can't be good for her BREASTMILK production. Of course some women are naturally thin, but I think she's gone beyond what is natural for her at this point.
You can’t be BREASTFEEDING Lucy is the only mother to walk this earth that’s BREASTFEEDING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel cheated over the whole breastfeeding makes you lose weight, I’m BREASTFEEDING my 16 month old and I’ve bleeping gained weight since he was born 😩😂

Reactions: 7
Lucy isnt ageing well and being on the very thin side highlights it.
She not even 30 and her crow feet is popping even with a filter

Reactions: 1
I feel cheated over the whole breastfeeding makes you lose weight, I’m BREASTFEEDING my 16 month old and I’ve bleeping gained weight since he was born 😩😂
I did lose weight when i was BREASTFEEDING in the early days but quickly regained again and then some due to the amount of chocolate and crisps i ate while BREASTFEEDING. I combi feed now and only BREASTFEED at night but still eat the same amount 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just stopped at nearly 11 months and the extra weight has just dropped off..everyone told me breastfeeding makes you loose it all so quickly but I just couldn't shift that extra bit and was always starving

😂 Thought I was the only one! 8 months and still going, hoping I’ll lose it before she’s one 🤣 I feel awful this week as I eat tit and therefore so does she😕

I lost a lot of weight breastfeeding- I think I got back to pre-pregnancy weight in a few months. but my daughter would not stop! I couldn't eat enough to keep up. I breastfed for almost 2 years so it was a bit of a shock to the system when I stopped and THEN put on all the weight! I'm now heavier than I was when I gave birth :S

There is def something going on it so strange how distant they both are from one another when they have a child.

although that does look like he’s back at home??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.