Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
That picture 🤣 im screaming 😂 on an exercise ball with heels on? With King Roman hanging off her tit?! Have a day off Lucy, surprised she isn't dangling some salmon in front of him with her other hand

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Shouldntbutineedto

Hands up if you just get on with parenting your child(ren) every day without expressing how great you are even though every minute is difficult (because it’s not really is it?)🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsP90

I don’t no if you ladies no but she can eat the brownies she’s been gifted because I don’t no if you no but she’s BREASTfeeding Roman and he has CMPA so she can’t have any dairy because she’s obviously BREASTfeeding 🙄 literally the only person in world to be breastfeeding a baby with an allergy

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I gave birth to my third baby on New Years Day and in the week since I’ve not taken off my one pair of loungewear that I own (from Tesco) and I’ve basically eaten my body weight in Sainsbury’s reduced mince pies. There’s relatable for you Lucy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

majestic26

VIP Member
Does he have any self awareness at all? Can he not see how that comes across? It's not a romantic gesture it's weird AF. Combined with the drinking two bottles of wine a night, leaving his ex because he didn't fancy her after she had his kid, in the papers talking about how he misses being Lucy's top priority... he just sounds like an absolute man child. Massive ego, nothing between the ears.

Reactions: 18

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I hate the whole breastfeeding debate. I’ve personally been shamed for NOT breastfeeding, like I’m not a real earth mum and I’m lazy. I just didn’t want too and that is OKAY.
I know people will have felt same for ‘extended’ breastfeeding if that’s what you wanna call it. There’s no time limit on it it’s a personal choice in my opinion (unless your kid is like 10)
The biggest issue is we have ‘influencers’ like Lucy shoving it down our throats every 5 mins telling us that ITS HARD BUT WORTH IT or people like Sam Faires talking about how much they LOVE IT and it can make everybody feel a bit shit. Truth is nobody gives a fuck how another child is fed and I wish everybody would keep it to themselves and off social media.

• Heart

Shouldntbutineedto

I don’t think the point of the thread is to discuss breast vs. bottle, the point is Lucy will just say or do whatever she needs to take whichever ad job she’s lined up that day. She just has to often shoehorn the ‘I’m breastfeeding’ into whatever it is she’s doing which is what some of us Tattlers find amusing/ infuriating!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I fed my kids for a couple of years each. I became a breastfeeding counsellor. I loved it. And she’s doing my nut in!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oscarsmum

Haha just imagine her trapsing home from her 9-5 , after picking roman up from childcare, rushing to get the dinner on. Dont think so hun, working mama? Zoom meetings and recording workouts aren't really work

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Anyone else find her latest post insensitive and abit patronising? Yes you had a baby, so did I in 2020 but im not going around acting smug about it. Its been an absolute shit year for many, your father in law also died. But she just came across as me me me in that grid post and it got my back up! She had countless holidays and trips away, has had everything gifted inc food, financially im assuming she's done well with ads and her fitness and food page. People have lost jobs, are struggling to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. Why not donate some of the stuff she has been gifted, why not start a go fund me page for anyone struggling this year, put hampers together for food banks or the homeless. She and these other influencers just dont have a clue

• Heart

Smol52

Chatty Member
I have found that SOMETIMES breastfeeding mums shame formula fed mums and it’s some massive achievement that they have breastfed babies to a certain point.... the fact you have both survived a year breast fed or not is the achievement in my eyes , it should be a motherhood journey not a feeding journey, but somehow mums don’t get the same recognition for formula feeding for a year which I think causes the big divide. I breast fed/combi my boy until around 4 months as he started to prefer a bottle so I think being baby led is better than persisting with either way. I don’t like the idea of being a human pacifier, any issue to just use the boob... I have a friend at the minute who is a first time dad and he is really really struggling with the fact he is struggling to settle his baby because she is breast fed. I also couldnt imagine feeding my now one year who has 10 teeth 😳😳😳 and at times I think doing it past a certain age is glorifying for the mum more than the benefits to the child.

At the end of the day, we are all mums, surviving and ensuring our babies are thriving in any way we chose and THAT is OKAY

Reactions: 16

Sticky One

VIP Member
5 uses of the word breastfeed in her latest story not included the 2 times she said BF. Talk about overkill.
ffs Roman turned 1, 8 days ago and she’s banging on about feeding over 12months 😭😂 I’m still BREASTfeeding my 18 month old and don’t get me wrong my mum and sister have made a few comments about when I’m stopping etc but I don’t need some fucking zlister ex towie cast member to make me carry on 😫 why do these influencers thinks so highly of themselves

Lilykins

VIP Member
Because she is the first woman to ever have a baby don’t ya know, and King Roman is super special and unique !!🤣

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
They can all fuck off 🤣 they all only give a shit about lining their own pockets. Arsehole instawankers constantly trying to flog shit. They’re all pretending they’re your friends but in reality they couldn’t give a shit. Lucy is trying to sell her brand just like the rest of them. If you want to lose weight the day after you’ve given birth and it makes you feel human, do it! If you want to wait 14 years (like me 🤣) and still be as fat as the day you gave birth, do it! Don’t need a pretentious know it all to give me permission either way! They can all get to fuck...scheming wankers. (Can you tell I’ve had enough of the instafloggers today?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Redbreast

VIP Member
Posts picture of her looking slim and teeny tiny after a baby (not looking for praise and adoration at all 🤦‍♀️) - she knows most mums (I’m not saying all) will look at that and think blimey I wish I looked that good before having a bloody baby let alone after. It’s the sly needs and craving for compliments on how she’s getting everything just right that winds me up. You’re perfect Lucy, perfect at breastfeeding, perfect at getting your baby to sleep, perfect at getting king Roman to eat ALL his food, perfect body so toned and not a stretch mark in sight. Just an all round bloody perfect Mum 🙌🙌🙌🙌 showing us the highs and lows of parenthood 😴😴😴😴 Relatable my arse 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15