Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You gotta love lucys customer service over on RWL they have literally taken down and deleted my message I left on the community page asking where a cool down was from a work out video and suggested they offer workout variations or adaptions as alot of people cant physical do some moves and its a shame. They have just deleted it and private messaged me "we don't and can't always show adaptions or variations and we have past your message on to tech support 😂😂 talk about discrimination on the sly. Your still happy to take my money though 😂😂 ffs you can't ask or suggest anything on that page unless you are singing their praises its a joke. No need to delete my message. Lucy is the same though iv messaged her previously about an issue with her site and she literally could not care 🙄🤷‍♀️ ever since i signed up to that thing all iv had is attitude from them when I have a tech issue or a suggest something. Getting tired of it now. Sorry had to do a little rant im just sick of this treatment. What has annoyed me alot though that it was only until recently when lucy was pregnant that they started putting all there energy in to results with bump because Lucy was pregnant and started offering adaptions and alternative moves for pregnant people. When she wasn't pregnant they didn't really promote the pregnancy side of it all 🙄 they can offer adaptions they simply just don't want to so oh well 🙄 absolute joke.

Reactions: 6
You gotta love lucys customer service over on RWL they have literally taken down and deleted my message I left on the community page asking where a cool down was from a work out video and suggested they offer workout variations or adaptions as alot of people cant physical do some moves and its a shame. They have just deleted it and private messaged me "we don't and can't always show adaptions or variations and we have past your message on to tech support 😂😂 talk about discrimination on the sly. Your still happy to take my money though 😂😂 ffs you can't ask or suggest anything on that page unless you are singing their praises its a joke. No need to delete my message. Lucy is the same though iv messaged her previously about an issue with her site and she literally could not care 🙄🤷‍♀️ ever since i signed up to that thing all iv had is attitude from them when I have a tech issue or a suggest something. Getting tired of it now. Sorry had to do a little rant im just sick of this treatment. What has annoyed me alot though that it was only until recently when lucy was pregnant that they started putting all there energy in to results with bump because Lucy was pregnant and started offering adaptions and alternative moves for pregnant people. When she wasn't pregnant they didn't really promote the pregnancy side of it all 🙄 they can offer adaptions they simply just don't want to so oh well 🙄 absolute joke.
That’s really crap. If you’re wanting/needing programmes with adaptations, have a look at Beachbody on demand (I’m not a rep or anything just a member). Each workout has a person doing a modified version of each move. There are normally 3 people on screen so you can chose who to follow depending on your abilities.

Reactions: 1
That’s really crap. If you’re wanting/needing programmes with adaptations, have a look at Beachbody on demand (I’m not a rep or anything just a member). Each workout has a person doing a modified version of each move. There are normally 3 people on screen so you can chose who to follow depending on your abilities.
May have to look at that thanks 😊

Just beware... although workouts are good Beachbody is a MLM so don't get sucked in by any coaches.
Yes, I have a ‘coach’ but never bought anything from them. I just do the workouts. I’ve never been hassled by the coach, just one hello email
Saying ‘here if you need anything’ that was 18
Months ago

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What is it with this posh talk she puts on? And the pouty faces in her stories. She’s an actual drip. I remember her on TOWIE she was tacky and chavvy and just a slapper! Now she tries to portray this earth mum persona. I can’t stand the woman. She’s had a child woopey doo! Something millions of women do each day.

I also get the impression she don’t like Scarlett and is jealous of her as I feel like she tries to make everything about Roman and pushes Scarlett to one side.
She was a slapper, yes. I can’t imagine Tina likes her much. I don’t get the impression Lucy much likes Scarlett either. It’s all Roman now.
Also Ryan is really not likeable at all. I never liked him after he said Tina “didn’t do it for him” post baby. Jesus. She was and still is a beautiful woman and knocks him into a cocked hat😉

Roman very very like Ryan to look at too. Can’t see much of Lucy in him

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lucy back on stories saying that she’s had really bad food poisoning... funny how the last thing she posted was the make your own pizza date night #ad :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a way to advertise that pizza kit 😂
Although by all accounts she is eating vegan right now, so excuse my ignorance but what would have given her food poisoning? Maybe not washing her veg? Or is she eating eggs still?

Reactions: 1
Saw Ryan on brentwood highstreet earlier heading into Starbucks.... Parked his rolls Royce in a disabled bay 🤔 stay classy👌 👏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw Ryan on brentwood highstreet earlier heading into Starbucks.... Parked his rolls Royce in a disabled bay 🤔 stay classy👌 👏
Things like that really wind me up!

She was a slapper, yes. I can’t imagine Tina likes her much. I don’t get the impression Lucy much likes Scarlett either. It’s all Roman now.
Also Ryan is really not likeable at all. I never liked him after he said Tina “didn’t do it for him” post baby. Jesus. She was and still is a beautiful woman and knocks him into a cocked hat😉

Roman very very like Ryan to look at too. Can’t see much of Lucy in him
I agree, Tina is a classy lady. I get the feeling Tina doesn’t like Lucy either, I’m sure they used to follow each other before the Dubai debacle

Reactions: 2
He probably has little man syndrome so what he lacks in height he tries to make up with a flash car!
Thing is though as we were walking up, my husband (who has no idea who he is) went "what the duck, Alan sugar must be in town" 😂
Not the cool, suave look he's going for I imagine.

• Haha
Thing is though as we were walking up, my husband (who has no idea who he is) went "what the duck, Alan sugar must be in town" 😂
Not the cool, suave look he's going for I imagine.
Yeah a RR is a bit of an old mans car! He gives me the creeps!

So he’ll buy a z list soap actor a rolls but his workers get paid less than minimum wage and working in sweat shops 🤦🏻‍♀️
You should check out his girlfriend of 6/7 months Nada Adele’s insta stories out - he’s bought her a Lamborghini, 2 Hermes Birkin bags and private jets every other month!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.