Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mining her 'breastfeeding journey' for an ad again I see. I swear she was hawking Tommy Tippee earlier in her 'journey', or am I misremembering? Now it's Mam. Whatever pays the bills I guess...

Reactions: 4
I mean thank god for Lucy, I really would have never figured out how to sterilise a mam bottle if it wasn’t for her helpful advert 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean thank god for Lucy, I really would have never figured out how to sterilise a mam bottle if it wasn’t for her helpful advert 🙄🙄🙄
When I started using Mam bottles a year ago there was little card that came inside it that had like a 4 step guide how to sterilise. I didn’t realise they had stopped doing and that and now leave it to Lucy to tell us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I started using Mam bottles a year ago there was little card that came inside it that had like a 4 step guide how to sterilise. I didn’t realise they had stopped doing and that and now leave it to Lucy to tell us all.
I hope Lucy doesn't come inside now instead of the little instruction card!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mam clearly think that their customers are beyond reading a booklet and need an influencer to explain it to us poor simpletons!!

Reactions: 2
Omg the ads for the Mam bottles are still up on her stories (so she posted them within the last 24 hours) and now here’s an ad for Herbal Essences!

She’s always annoyed me but I used to think that she had some credibility with a successful business and had clearly done well for herself. But now it’s just ad after ad after ad, mostly contradicting each other too.

Reactions: 6
SOOOO MANY ADS oh my god 🙄 its literally all her Instagram is lately. Aswell as free stuff she can quite easily afford 🙄 really relatable 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
New to this thread! Never have liked Lucy but just watched he stories. All I saw was AD AD AD.

‘I breastfeed’ sorry Lucy think you dropped your cape.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen Ryan complaining about being awake at 6.30 with Roman...is it me, or is 6.30 really not that bad?! 😂

Reactions: 15
Smug is back 🙄 won't be able to get dressed tomorrow

Is she employing Ryan as her cover -fair doos keep him where you can control him.😏

I swear she is like what 28? And she thinks she is the only woman on this earth to give birth!! “Hi guys everyone asks about my breast feeding routine and how I sterilise bottles’’ stop chatting tit Lucy nobody cares and pretty sure we are all aware of how to do those things. Your 28 having your first baby thinking your now a super mum and an expert at parenting. duck off you wet wipe 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.