Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be much more likely to buy from a company that gifted to struggling families - I wouldn’t care if they promoted it. I’d be more likely to buy from them than one that gives all the influencers everything.
Me too, I would love that and I’d definitely want to buy from them. As someone else has already said, seeing these influencers with expensive stuff for free totally puts me off and I wouldn’t buy from the company. I go on and off Lucy but she’s flashing a brand new Mamas and Papas pram which she clearly doesn’t need as Roman clearly has other prams, then you’ve got soft lad Ryan driving around in a Rolls Royce!! It just doesn’t sit right with me when there are so many people on their arses right now! Lucy should have shown some integrity and said no or asked them to donate it to charity, It’s just made her look a twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can count on one hand how many times we’ll see that pram 😠 same with Emma Mcvey, only saw it once on her feed!

Reactions: 4
I loved what Elle did and mamas and papas donated a lot to her so it shows they are capable but they still keep gifted expensive prams to everyone they haven’t learnt from it, The Willis home she’s got about 20k followers I think got gifted the exact same pram then a Couple of weeks later she’s on the beg for a more lightweight pram even though she also got gifted a babyzen previously. Baby zen also gift to everyone Lucy will have that next for when they go on holiday

Reactions: 4
Honestly!! You would think she is the first person ever to breastfeed. Never bloody shuts up about it.

Dream feed this. Dream feed that.

I was thinking to myself when watching that story, why has she got to film Ryan reading a bedtime story and why has she got to film herself feeding Roman? I didn't even think why is she bottle feeding not breastfeeding? I don't give a shite that she breastfeeds. Anyway, I was thinking 'is nothing in their lives private now their parents?' But of course the book ended up being gifted or an ad or whatever it was.

I just can't deal with her being all Mumsy three prams. When she acted how she acted on TOWIE now she is all prim and proper, Mum of the year 🤮

And Jason Grimshaw, sorry, Ryan, gives me the creeps. Get proper seedy vibes from him!

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly!! You would think she is the first person ever to breastfeed. Never bloody shuts up about it.

Dream feed this. Dream feed that.

I was thinking to myself when watching that story, why has she got to film Ryan reading a bedtime story and why has she got to film herself feeding Roman? I didn't even think why is she bottle feeding not breastfeeding? I don't give a shite that she breastfeeds. Anyway, I was thinking 'is nothing in their lives private now their parents?' But of course the book ended up being gifted or an ad or whatever it was.

I just can't deal with her being all Mumsy three prams. When she acted how she acted on TOWIE now she is all prim and proper, Mum of the year 🤮

And Jason Grimshaw, sorry, Ryan, gives me the creeps. Get proper seedy vibes from him!

Rant over 😂
I wish she’d give him a bottle of cow and gate and duck off. No one cares if you breastfeed or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wish she’d give him a bottle of cow and gate and duck off. No one cares if you breastfeed or not
Literally!! Celeb Mums who breastfeed sound like the most patronising people ever, I get it's Breastfeeding Week but she goes on about it all the bloody time anyway. No one cares!!!

Reactions: 14
Affiliate link - so she gets paid if you swipe up and buy. Basically just another one of her 9000 ads a week.
Ahhh that would make sense then. I wondered why it was on virtually every post. Makes sense that it’s just another one of her ten thousand ads

The breastfeeding fashion tips she's just posted on her grid have made my day. Who tf is wearing LINEN and SILKY fabrics when they've got a new baby, and are also breastfeeding? I've been in plain t-shirts, leggings and the occasional pair of jeans for five months! Who can be arsed dressing up when you know it's going to get covered in sick, slobber, bogies and other assorted bodily fluids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The top that she’s wearing in that grid post looks, whilst lovely, like the most impractical breastfeeding top ever. Who has the time to undo those fiddly buttons when your baby is desperate for milk whilst you’re out and about?

Reactions: 6
The breastfeeding fashion tips she's just posted on her grid have made my day. Who tf is wearing LINEN and SILKY fabrics when they've got a new baby, and are also breastfeeding? I've been in plain t-shirts, leggings and the occasional pair of jeans for five months! Who can be arsed dressing up when you know it's going to get covered in sick, slobber, bogies and other assorted bodily fluids 😂
Exactly this!!! today Ive had a variety of fluids And purée over me today! I smelt wonderful when the other half came home from work 😂😂

I see nothing is private again, filming her soaked top... didn't wanna see that while I was eating my toast flicking through her stories 😂

Reactions: 3
I see nothing is private again, filming her soaked top... didn't wanna see that while I was eating my toast flicking through her stories 😂
Yeah literally everything is up for grabs, I guess she just wants to show what a totally normal and relatable mum she is ....
you know, one with gifted prams, range rovers, AF link deals and air conditioning units.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There she was casually recommending a nipple balm that she’s loved using. 5 stories later and there’s the discount code. So the whole thing is an ad then Lucy?!

Reactions: 7
It’s like the so many questions about her nanit. Apparently he slept over 11 hours recently but just so she doesn’t contradict herself, she’s showing from mid July 🙃
I guess if you accept everything as freebies then everything has to be an add? The influencer world has gone mad but I can’t imagine not wanting to buy those things for your children?

Reactions: 3
Ok I am, i’ll be honest, incredibly jealous of how glamorous she looks while breastfeeding (don’t get me wrong, I’m sure lots of women do!) but I wasn’t one of them 😥 £1:80 primark vest tops all the way, frumpy M&S nan looking nursing bra, an stained muslin...

Anyway, I’ve missed the start of this thread but posted a few time on Lucy’s last one. Why does she have 2 prams already? Roman is only 5 months old she wouldn’t need to swap from the first pram to a stroller yet?

Guessing one or both was a #gift ?

Reactions: 5
Ok I am, i’ll be honest, incredibly jealous of how glamorous she looks while breastfeeding (don’t get me wrong, I’m sure lots of women do!) but I wasn’t one of them 😥 £1:80 primark vest tops all the way, frumpy M&S nan looking nursing bra, an stained muslin...

Anyway, I’ve missed the start of this thread but posted a few time on Lucy’s last one. Why does she have 2 prams already? Roman is only 5 months old she wouldn’t need to swap from the first pram to a stroller yet?

Guessing one or both was a #gift ?
You guessed it right everyone of the prams shes using and pictured with was gifted to her 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.