Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this is going to be hilarious now she has a baby on the move it’s a new ball game 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Does she ever wear clothes that cover her stomach? Like we get it your a skinny minny but theres no need to shove it in everyones face, especially when some people are struggling to lose the mommy pouch 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does she ever wear clothes that cover her stomach? Like we get it your a skinny minny but theres no need to shove it in everyones face, especially when some people are struggling to lose the mommy pouch 🤦‍♀️
I’d do exactly the same if I had her figure!

She holds him so weirdly. Just me? Why not hold him normally. How will he survive while she is at work without breastfeeding 60 times today and what will she do for a break? Just sit quietly like a normal person?

Reactions: 1
I’d do exactly the same if I had her figure!
I mean i get wanting to be proud of it, i would probably wear tight fitting clothes etc if i had the figure but I just think she's being far too smug about it, theres wanting to show your figure off but to parade around in crop tops all the time and making sure her extremely flat stomach is always on show is just a bit show offy. It may just be my jealously rearing its head cause i'm super saggy and flabby and haven't bounced back so easy despite trying so hard 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.