Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Her life is just so hard. I can't imagine the hardship of getting a brand new Range Rover, three gifted prams, endless gifted clothes, having a huge birthday party thrown for you in the middle of a pandemic, jetting off on holiday while people worry about paying the next month's rent/mortgage, showing off your 'size 12' perfect hourglass figure six months after having a baby when apparently all you've done is eat biscuits and Deliveroo... man, I just don't know how she copes. What a tough hand she's been dealt.

(When I type it all out like this, it makes me even more irritated that she moans about the slightest inconveniences, like feeding her son...)

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kermitsbuisness

#3 Thread suggestion

Breastfeeding bore moans she’s up all night, she’s only famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

• Haha
Reactions: 34

claralane

This really pisses me off with companies, I get it’s to do with advertising etc but why not donate to normal people or baby banks. Seeing lucy and other celebs/influencers with that pram would def not make me wanna buy it
This is exactly what Elle from Feathering The Empty Nest did - she very politely posted on Instagram that they had everything they needed for their rainbow baby and then signposted companies to different places where they could donate things if they really wanted to give things away. The companies then gave stuff to charities/hospitals and got a shout out of appreciation from her but did some good at the same time. I wish more people were like her rather than Lucy/Lydia/Hinch etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Okay!

Ya Lucy can be a bit much but I don't understand people's problem with her going into the spare room for a full nights sleep. Roman is being looked after by his father during this time. It's not like she's off to the spare room, left him on his own and put earplugs in. Women are entitled to a break every now and then as well like. As for people saying she's obsessed with sleep, aren't we all 😂 she's an absolute dose a lot of the time but in fairness like that's nitpicking 😂

Reactions: 31

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I formula feed my 4 month old.... as I did with my 15 and 12 year old daughters.... I’m sick to death of mums like Lucy Who say Oh I’ve got no issue with mums who do formula feed blah blah blah .......but it really does sound like a dig!! And tries to stick her nose in the air like she is better 😡😡 she can fuck right off!!
I spend £13 a week on formula.... forever sterilising ......waking up in the night to make bottles .... so bottle feedimg mamas are also tired lucy ....your not the only one drained by feeding your baby !!!These bottles don’t just pop up out of no where unlike getting your tit out!!!! Again I respect anyone’s choice but she comes across so high and mighty !!!!!! She has no idea as to why Or how a women chooses to or not to feed!!!!
cant stand this Chavy ..... wannabe rich and snooty dickhead 🤬🤬

oh and ya fiancées Jason grimshaws roof on his gifted car with his twinkly lights looks shit !!! Pair of overpaid muppets 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I think the whole “an honest picture of motherhood” thing is so done to death now on social media that it almost becomes insincere? As if it’s just for likes and content? I feel similar about the body positivity movement with people showing off their rolls and stretch marks aka normal bodies on Instagram. I mean yeah some people may need to see that but let’s be honest we see it everywhere now. As a new mum this year the algorithm has clearly worked that out and my discover page is full of the same stuff over and over and over. Likes and engagement rolling in for post baby bodies, breastfeeding pictures, crying selfies. I can’t work out one woman from the next. They’ll repost these things every few months. I just feel a bit “change the record” with it all.

If I have to look at one more woman showing off her mesh pants and maternity pad I swear I’m going to scream. We’ve seen it. Those of us who’ve been through it have seen it on ourselves.

Reactions: 25

Nastygal20

I swear she thinks she’s the only woman on this earth to have a baby and trying to be all Earth Mum too. She’s constantly moaning! She only has 1 child ffs. Just wait till she has 3+ children.

TJ90

VIP Member
Yes Lucy, we get it, your body is banging - now fuck off whilst I eat my second twix of the day

• Haha
  • Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
My fella is brilliant with my son but my God hes a heavy sleeper and it worries me that he wouldn't wake up 🤣
One of the most annoying things that my husband does is wake up in the morning and ask me “did the kids sleep through?”

NO THEY BLOODY DIDNT, YOU’D SLEEP THROUGH AN AIR RAID MATE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

TJ90

VIP Member
I think the problem with Lucy and Ryan is they’re incapable of loving each other more than they love themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Clare

VIP Member
Finally unfollowed today after that ridiculous crop top post-illness tummy shot. What. A. Dick. Should have unfollowed after all the lockdown flouting but today’s finally done it. Body shaming is not ok, new mums or old hat mums do not need to see this, just an awful blatant brag. Fitness guru? She should be ashamed. Take a look at Gemma Atkinson’s page, now there’s a PROPER fitness role model

Reactions: 21

TJ90

VIP Member
Honestly!! You would think she is the first person ever to breastfeed. Never bloody shuts up about it.

Dream feed this. Dream feed that.

I was thinking to myself when watching that story, why has she got to film Ryan reading a bedtime story and why has she got to film herself feeding Roman? I didn't even think why is she bottle feeding not breastfeeding? I don't give a shite that she breastfeeds. Anyway, I was thinking 'is nothing in their lives private now their parents?' But of course the book ended up being gifted or an ad or whatever it was.

I just can't deal with her being all Mumsy three prams. When she acted how she acted on TOWIE now she is all prim and proper, Mum of the year 🤮

And Jason Grimshaw, sorry, Ryan, gives me the creeps. Get proper seedy vibes from him!

Rant over 😂
I wish she’d give him a bottle of cow and gate and fuck off. No one cares if you breastfeed or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Honestly!! You would think she is the first person ever to breastfeed. Never bloody shuts up about it.

Dream feed this. Dream feed that.

I was thinking to myself when watching that story, why has she got to film Ryan reading a bedtime story and why has she got to film herself feeding Roman? I didn't even think why is she bottle feeding not breastfeeding? I don't give a shite that she breastfeeds. Anyway, I was thinking 'is nothing in their lives private now their parents?' But of course the book ended up being gifted or an ad or whatever it was.

I just can't deal with her being all Mumsy three prams. When she acted how she acted on TOWIE now she is all prim and proper, Mum of the year 🤮

And Jason Grimshaw, sorry, Ryan, gives me the creeps. Get proper seedy vibes from him!

Rant over 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I’m confused about why she’s moaning that Deliveroo don’t have more allergy options. Surely that’s down to the restaurants that use the service? Deliveroo just deliver... its kind of it in the name!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah her latest post bothered me (lol what else is new!!) - if your son has really bad cmpa why are you going abroad right now and really, don’t even order anything that resembles dairy, why are you ordering a yogurt?! And then why is she feeding Roman veggies at 6am?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18