Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @Hettyfeather !

we got to Lucy asking medical advice for the baby on her insta
When she has to do an ad for sleep consultant Roman sleeps amazing, and when an ad isn’t due he sleeps badly and she can’t even get dressed
Ryan is general cringe, fancying his SIL

Reactions: 10
I feel there must be loads of tea on the Thomas bros. I noticed last year that Tina Ob was following all the Thomas bro’s and Lucy, then not long before her wedding she unfollowed them all. I always wondered why but couldn’t find anything anywhere.

Reactions: 14
I swear she thinks she’s the only woman on this earth to have a baby and trying to be all Earth Mum too. She’s constantly moaning! She only has 1 child ffs. Just wait till she has 3+ children.

Reactions: 25
She literally gives an hour by hour commentary of her life with Roman - nothing seems to be off limits - so I don’t know why she is surprised when people have an opinion. Sure some people might be rude and they might criticise you, but it’s what’s going to come with the territory if you open yourself up like that.

Reactions: 13
She’s only got ear plugs for her and Ryan when they’re in the spare room 😮 Wow...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
There she goes doxxing people again
I get it’s annoying when people give unwanted advice but the person who messaged her wasn’t rude or aggressive. She often asks for opinions from her followers and advice on things e.g. Romans rash... why didn’t she just ignore the message. She didn’t have to reveal the username it’s petty.

She’s only got ear plugs for her and Ryan when they’re in the spare room 😮 Wow...
How much are they leaving their baby to cry if they need ear plugs in the spare room!! I understand if one of you has a long day at work the next day and you need sleep but they are both at home all the time.

Reactions: 7
I swear she thinks she’s the only woman on this earth to have a baby and trying to be all Earth Mum too. She’s constantly moaning! She only has 1 child ffs. Just wait till she has 3+ children.
Couldn't agree more 😂😂

Reactions: 1
How much are they leaving their baby to cry if they need ear plugs in the spare room!! I understand if one of you has a long day at work the next day and you need sleep but they are both at home all the time.
I don’t know how she sleeps knowing he’s in another room and when he’s crying or fidgety in the night not attending to him ☹

“Her baby her choice” like it was her choice not to take him to be seen when he was unsettled and had the rash! She’s a dick can’t stand her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does she need to share her pump volume. Smug. Also ear plugs ?!! She's so obsessed with numbers,volume /feed times ,bedtimes ,feeds per day,naps. Also cringe at the shameless beauty selfie's,stories with Ryan's boxers on show and just enjoy your family having a bath,you're not the first to have these experiences. You are not the first woman to work in between nap times either,although work
Is a loose term.

Reactions: 12
Why does she need to share her pump volume. Smug. Also ear plugs ?!! She's so obsessed with numbers,volume /feed times ,bedtimes ,feeds per day,naps. Also cringe at the shameless beauty selfie's,stories with Ryan's boxers on show and just enjoy your family having a bath,you're not the first to have these experiences. You are not the first woman to work in between nap times either,although work
Is a loose term.
It made me laugh when she said she couldn’t believe how hard it is to work at home with a baby. So tone deaf when so many parents have been actually working from home for months on end now with their children around. Especially for those who have had to home school too!

Reactions: 15
That woman is sleep obsessed! Fancy having ear plugs and sleeping in a spare room!! Fair enough if one of you was a Doctor or paramaedic, high pressured job etc, but her job is instagram posts and zoom calls....
Surprised she bought all that weaning stuff and didn’t beg for freebies.

Thought that was so unnecessary!!! The person wasn’t even offensive, just ignore it!!

She is very smug about her pump volume. She talks nonstop about how much she has to pump, and shows bulging milk storage bags at every opportunity - but isn't the pumping only so that Ryan can do occasional nights? She seems to pump enough that she doesn't have to do night feeds at all...

I feel there must be loads of tea on the Thomas bros. I noticed last year that Tina Ob was following all the Thomas bro’s and Lucy, then not long before her wedding she unfollowed them all. I always wondered why but couldn’t find anything anywhere.
Pretty sure Tina was furious when they put the video on of scarlett finding out Lucy was pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.