Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she’d been living off biscuits and Deliveroo throughout lockdown? Not doing loads of cooking with a gifted blender? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d been living off biscuits and Deliveroo throughout lockdown? Not doing loads of cooking with a gifted blender? 🤔
Literally came straight on here after seeing her stories to say this 😂😂 she can’t keep up with herself

Reactions: 5
Is she trying to be relatable as a mum or not? Because when I’m on maternity leave there’s no way I’d be spending £129 (£170 when not on sale) on a blender!! She just had no clue does she?!

Reactions: 8
I'm gonna go ahead an assume that as everything she promotes is gifted and free then she has no idea the actual costs of things 🙄 I doubt she even looks any of the gifted things up online before she shares her codes/links i mean why would she 🙄 literally every other post near enough on Instagram is a damn ad its driving me mental the amount of free stuff she's getting when she can quite clearly afford these things.

What is it with her and all the other ‘insta’ mums and their babies watching baby tv? Is this a thing now that we plonk our babies in front of a tv screen? We have the tv on in the background throughout the day as I have older children but my 8 month old pays no attention to it whatsoever, she’s busy playing with her toys. Not making out to be a perfect mother because I’m not, but when did this baby tv become a tool for parenting?

Reactions: 5
What is it with her and all the other ‘insta’ mums and their babies watching baby tv? Is this a thing now that we plonk our babies in front of a tv screen? We have the tv on in the background throughout the day as I have older children but my 8 month old pays no attention to it whatsoever, she’s busy playing with her toys. Not making out to be a perfect mother because I’m not, but when did this baby tv become a tool for parenting?
I know right! I’m mortified my 3 year old loves tv, he started watching it when I was pregnant and on bed rest. I’d never have strapped a baby in front of the tv and left them to it! We have ours on in the background for noise while playing

Reactions: 2
Another day another ad - this time for a £70 (£137 when not on sale) set of a scales. Literally 99% of her content is now ads. She’s got no clue about the real world has she? None of the stuff that she’s advertising at the moment is going to be bought by new mums or general people struggling and worried about money in a pandemic where there is no end in sight.

Another day another ad - this time for a £70 (£137 when not on sale) set of a scales. Literally 99% of her content is now ads. She’s got no clue about the real world has she? None of the stuff that she’s advertising at the moment is going to be bought by new mums or general people struggling and worried about money in a pandemic where there is no end in sight.
This from the woman who has been saying all through RWL that she doesn’t weigh herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This from the woman who has been saying all through RWL that she doesn’t weigh herself.
Ha I know, she really needs to write down all of the lies that she says so that she can keep up. She’s a complete sell out and not even for anything interesting.

She's under 10 stone (according to the weight she posted very publicly on that scales ad) and quite tall but still reckons she's in size 12 jeans?

• Haha
It’s like the baby monitor. I’m sure it is brilliant being all singing and dancing.... but I’m sure most of her audience would not be able to afford it despite her discount code or whatever. She really has no idea!

I hate the lies. Influencers can’t keep up with their lies so when they spout off yet another ad that contradicts what they’ve said I am even less likely to purchase because its all bollocks.

I’m a first time mum to a 4 month old. I often think to myself, “ooo I’d like to buy that for my little boy” or “ahh I wonder where I can find so and so for him” I genuinely believe Lucy has the same thoughts, but instead of scouring Amazon and Google looking for the best price like I do or looking at forums and mumsnet for reviews....all she has to do is put up a story asking for “recommendations” about how she really wants something and then silly companies send her the things she wants for free 😡 Why not be like the rest of us who when we want something...we go and bloody buy it!!!!!

She's under 10 stone (according to the weight she posted very publicly on that scales ad) and quite tall but still reckons she's in size 12 jeans?
Not believing that. I’m a size 12. When I was under 10 stone I was an 8-10 and I’m only 5’4 not as tall as her I don’t think.

I’m still not convinced about the 4 stone weight gain to be honest.
Shes probs been told to say that for the purpose of one of her 100 ads no doubt 😂 there is no way she put on 4 stone and lost it that quickly especially if no meal replacements ect werent involved that she goes on and on about telling her followers not to do. This woman ain't no dietian she's a reality star 🙄 meal replacements work for some people just because she couldn't hack it doesnt make it wrong to do 🙄

I gained 5st with my first and lost it all by the time she was 5 months old. I followed WW core plan. Gained 2st with my second and lost 3st by the time she was 5 months. Was super strict but wanted to feel comfortable and be able to keep up with a newborn and 2.5yr old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.