Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind Lucy I think she comes across so much better than Lydia..when I was breastfeeding my baby my husband wanted to do the night feed because that was his bonding time with our son,I think it’s unfair to fathers to say that they may not wake up during the night if they are alone with the baby,my husband always woke up and also I know she’s obsessed with sleep but tell me who isn’t after having a baby and add on to that reflux,it’s exhausting!

Reactions: 9
People used to always say ‘Mums always wake up when they hear their baby’ And I used to always feel so guilty because I never did 🙈. I’m deffo tho bloke in our relationship 🤣 as my partner used to have to get up or wake me. I’m a terribly sleeper so when I do finally get off to sleep I’m pretty much like a dead person and sleep deeply!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wonder if Tina has put her foot down because Lucy shares barely anything with Scarlett in it. You wouldn’t know she was with them based on Lucy’s insta alone. Scarlett and Ryan clearly have a very close relationship and is normally all over Ryan’s stories when they’re together.
It could also just be out of respect for tina.
I hardly ever put anything on social media off my step daughter, but i put things on of my son. And i only do that purely down to reason, she isn’t my child to be broadcasting.

Reactions: 15
People used to always say ‘Mums always wake up when they hear their baby’ And I used to always feel so guilty because I never did 🙈. I’m deffo tho bloke in our relationship 🤣 as my partner used to have to get up or wake me. I’m a terribly sleeper so when I do finally get off to sleep I’m pretty much like a dead person and sleep deeply!
Oh my god hahahaha, this is me to a T. I started antidepressants when he was 2 months so for the longest time I blamed it on them, but it still happens now I’m not taking them anymore. My husband is always telling me the next day ‘he was up at 2am’ and I’m like ‘was he really?😗’ Sloths unite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god hahahaha, this is me to a T. I started antidepressants when he was 2 months so for the longest time I blamed it on them, but it still happens now I’m not taking them anymore. My husband is always telling me the next day ‘he was up at 2am’ and I’m like ‘was he really?😗’ Sloths unite!!
I’m was always like ‘why didn’t you wake me?’ and he says ‘I did try’ 😂 our son is 5 now and he doesn’t even try to wake me, goes straight over to his dads side! Due baby number 2 in October so maybe things will change but who knows 🙈

Reactions: 3
It could also just be out of respect for tina.
I hardly ever put anything on social media off my step daughter, but i put things on of my son. And i only do that purely down to reason, she isn’t my child to be broadcasting.
I think it’s out of respect for Tina too, she might feel uncomfortable putting Scarlett on her stories etc because she’s not her Mum.
Although, before the Dubai debacle they all followed each other on Instagram but they haven’t since then 🤔

Reactions: 6
Didn't you realise she was the first mother to breast feed her baby 🙄😂
She’s acting like she deserves a medal. Most of us have done it ... it’s a part of life. So annoying that she constantly goes on about it. I can’t believe for a minute followers ask her advice rather than their health visitor 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s acting like she deserves a medal. Most of us have done it ... it’s a part of life. So annoying that she constantly goes on about it. I can’t believe for a minute followers ask her advice rather than their health visitor 😒
Asking a reality star for advice over your midwife/dr 😂😂😂 you really shouldnt be a parent 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s always saying ‘so many of you ask me about’ and I can’t help think that people don’t, she just wants an excuse to post content or to justify herself! Or if people do ask, it’s like one person.

Reactions: 5
She’s always saying ‘so many of you ask me about’ and I can’t help think that people don’t, she just wants an excuse to post content or to justify herself! Or if people do ask, it’s like one person.
A LOT of influencers say this exact same line then promote something they've been gifted and do a whole AD.

Reactions: 6
I'm so confused with her and Ryan's living arrangements. Do they live together in the house that Lucy is currently renovating? I only ask as it's a two bedroom property according to her floor plan story so no bedroom for scarlet.

I'm so confused with her and Ryan's living arrangements. Do they live together in the house that Lucy is currently renovating? I only ask as it's a two bedroom property according to her floor plan story so no bedroom for scarlet.
That's a rental she's doing up x

Reactions: 2
You’ve got to laugh at her advertising a new pram by saying she really likes it as it folds up flat so it doesn’t take up all the room in her boot... even though she just bought a Range Rover for all of her mum things!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You’ve got to laugh at her advertising a new pram by saying she really likes it as it folds up flat so it doesn’t take up all the room in her boot... even though she just bought a Range Rover for all of her mum things!!!
HAHAHA omg yes she made a big thing over that didn't she 😂😂 you cant make this stuff up 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.