Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very smug about her pump volume. She talks nonstop about how much she has to pump, and shows bulging milk storage bags at every opportunity - but isn't the pumping only so that Ryan can do occasional nights? She seems to pump enough that she doesn't have to do night feeds at all...
Also she posted an ad not long after he was born promoted a Evie pump thats one of the most expensive pumps you can get and posted how much milk she got from it and how wonderful it was but not used that one since. If your going to promote something then at least promote something you actually use makes her untrustworthy and wouldn’t buy anything else she tries to promote.
EDIT its an Elvie pump. Typo*

Reactions: 7
She’s done that with quite a few products, said how amazing they are but outside the ad you don’t see her using it!

Reactions: 6
Also she posted an ad not long after he was born promoted a Evie pump thats one of the most expensive pumps you can get and posted how much milk she got from it and how wonderful it was but not used that one since. If your going to promote something then at least promote something you actually use makes her untrustworthy and wouldn’t buy anything else she tries to promote.
EDIT its an Elvie pump. Typo*
They gift them to everyone too which tells me it’s not as great

Reactions: 7
I know, there’s no escape!! It’s clearly not that good if they need to get so many people advertising it constantly!
Exactly! But it’s not exactly on the cheap side either, looked up the highlighter they all seem to use and it’s like £30, so no wonder they need so much advertisement!

Reactions: 1
I have an irrational hatred for anyone advertising Iconic make up.
Me too! But they’re highlight drops are amazing and I’m still searching for a good dupe. I didn’t buy them and tried my friends and they were fantastic. I refuse to purchase though

She can’t just have been sleep deprived she needed to be sooo sleep deprived!! God your not the only who has done it, can you imagine what she would be like is she had twins!!

Reactions: 2
this is what I mean about her sleep fixation, it’s all she ever mentions r.e baby stuff!
Why film and put on Instagram your baby’s really 💩 nappy?! And then say ‘here come the click bait headlines’!! Well maybe don’t put your whole baby’s life all over Instagram?!? Why can’t some things remain private??

Reactions: 13
I was thinking the exact same thing. You would have him stripped and in the bath right away before he managed to get it in his mouth 🙈 but no show the world your a ‘normal mum’ felt sick watching it. Didn’t realise how chavvy she was.

Reactions: 6
Why do people feel the need to show the world that their baby pooped them self? Give your baby SOME privacy jeez.

Reactions: 8
Why do people feel the need to show the world that their baby pooped them self? Give your baby SOME privacy jeez.
I’ve said it before it’s the sort of thing you just need to think “are they going to be happy or embarrassed that you put that online”. Don’t get me wrong it’s not that embarrassing, all babies do is poo and eat 😂 but I just don’t see the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re the Scarlett/Tina/video thing, it’s also entirely possible that Scarlett who has clearly been her mum and dad’s world for a long time, then had a baby brother born, but still had her dad to herself and then her dad had a new baby and it might be quite unsettling to not be the focus anymore. So might not even be down to liking Lucy 🤷🏻‍♀️

I like Lucy, but I’ve gone right off Ryan since Roman was born.

What is it with this posh talk she puts on? And the pouty faces in her stories. She’s an actual drip. I remember her on TOWIE she was tacky and chavvy and just a slapper! Now she tries to portray this earth mum persona. I can’t stand the woman. She’s had a child woopey doo! Something millions of women do each day.

I also get the impression she don’t like Scarlett and is jealous of her as I feel like she tries to make everything about Roman and pushes Scarlett to one side.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What is it with this posh talk she puts on? And the pouty faces in her stories. She’s an actual drip. I remember her on TOWIE she was tacky and chavvy and just a slapper! Now she tries to portray this earth mum persona. I can’t stand the woman. She’s had a child woopey doo! Something millions of women do each day.

I also get the impression she don’t like Scarlett and is jealous of her as I feel like she tries to make everything about Roman and pushes Scarlett to one side.

YESSS! I think the same, I don’t think she is keen on Scarlett. Scarlett has such a big personality and I think Lucy would be the type to put on step mum of the year act but try brush her to the side away from the cameras.

I don’t understand the slag to Mother Earth transition either. She’s fooling no one 😂. Wasn’t she kissing a guy in Dubai a couple of years ago when she was with Ryan?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ryan Thomas used to hang out all the time with Umar Kamani?? Now I never see them together on insta or otherwise and Umar seems to spend a lot of time with Joseph Fury instead

Ryan Thomas used to hang out all the time with Umar Kamani?? Now I never see them together on insta or otherwise and Umar seems to spend a lot of time with Joseph Fury instead
I think that’s more to do with lockdown maybe and being down in Essex? He still tags him in stuff on insta and someone said he was the one who gave him the car?

the Scarlett thing I agree but also wonder is she’s not allowed to share anything? Has tina put her foot down and said no to it

Reactions: 4
I think that’s more to do with lockdown maybe and being down in Essex? He still tags him in stuff on insta and someone said he was the one who gave him the car?

the Scarlett thing I agree but also wonder is she’s not allowed to share anything? Has tina put her foot down and said no to it
I do wonder if Tina has put her foot down because Lucy shares barely anything with Scarlett in it. You wouldn’t know she was with them based on Lucy’s insta alone. Scarlett and Ryan clearly have a very close relationship and is normally all over Ryan’s stories when they’re together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.