Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I feel when she tries to be relatable by not making it look like motherhood is a piece of cake, I find it’s the opposite - it comes across as she wants a massive pat on the back or a medal for not finding it easy and for having these issues which all babies do, not just hers as she seems to like to think!!

Reactions: 5
I think the whole “an honest picture of motherhood” thing is so done to death now on social media that it almost becomes insincere? As if it’s just for likes and content? I feel similar about the body positivity movement with people showing off their rolls and stretch marks aka normal bodies on Instagram. I mean yeah some people may need to see that but let’s be honest we see it everywhere now. As a new mum this year the algorithm has clearly worked that out and my discover page is full of the same stuff over and over and over. Likes and engagement rolling in for post baby bodies, breastfeeding pictures, crying selfies. I can’t work out one woman from the next. They’ll repost these things every few months. I just feel a bit “change the record” with it all.

If I have to look at one more woman showing off her mesh pants and maternity pad I swear I’m going to scream. We’ve seen it. Those of us who’ve been through it have seen it on ourselves.

Reactions: 25
Funny how she never went to Manchester with Ryan for Scarletts birthday 🤔 it was only a flying visit so I’m sure it wouldn’t have thrown the baby’s routine out? And if his family really do dislike her, couldn’t Ryan have just taken Roman so he could see his sister/uncles/grandparents? It’s all very strange & seen how she loves to be “honest” wouldn’t you think she’d at least allude to why she keeps her son away from his dads family?

Reactions: 3
Funny how she never went to Manchester with Ryan for Scarletts birthday 🤔 it was only a flying visit so I’m sure it wouldn’t have thrown the baby’s routine out? And if his family really do dislike her, couldn’t Ryan have just taken Roman so he could see his sister/uncles/grandparents? It’s all very strange & seen how she loves to be “honest” wouldn’t you think she’d at least allude to why she keeps her son away from his dads family?
Apart from Ryan and Lucy falling out with his Mum, I don’t think there’s any problem with Scott, Adam or Caroline is there, they all seem to rave about Lucy on Instagram. I’m guessing it’s probably due to lockdown that she hasn’t been to Manchester much with Roman, I could be wrong though

Reactions: 2
Apart from Ryan and Lucy falling out with his Mum, I don’t think there’s any problem with Scott, Adam or Caroline is there, they all seem to rave about Lucy on Instagram. I’m guessing it’s probably due to lockdown that she hasn’t been to Manchester much with Roman, I could be wrong though
Just seems strange to me why they all wouldn’t go then; you can meet in the park, socially distanced to let his brothers see the baby who they haven’t seen for ages! Not all as picture perfect as they make out is all I’m thinking.........

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her and have never really warmed to her that much historically but she has actually grown on me since becoming a Mum. I do appreciate the fact that whilst all the photos are still picture perfect, if you look at the captions she acknowledges how difficult being a new Mum is, things like feeding struggles elsewhere. Millie Mackintosh is much the same - pretty pretty photos but genuine honest captions about the baby blues, her baby having hip dysplasia etc. I honestly have much more respect for both of them for that than I do for Mrs Hinch who just spent the entire first year of her son's life acting like she was super Mum and had it all nailed, and only claiming to have struggled when she thought it would make a good narrative for her book. I reckon there will be a lot of young struggling Mums who follow Lucy and Millie who have read their posts and thought "thank God it's not just me!"
Just my opinion though, I get that others may not see it that way.
Except they aren’t sharing these things to help other mums, Lucy is sharing things to make an ad of it. She’s soooooo tired... get the sleep witch in. Her baby is soooooo allergic to food.... Ella’s pouches to the rescue.

Reactions: 4
Except they aren’t sharing these things to help other mums, Lucy is sharing things to make an ad of it. She’s soooooo tired... get the sleep witch in. Her baby is soooooo allergic to food.... Ella’s pouches to the rescue.
Exactly! Her ‘relatable’ posts also seem to change stance to suit whatever it is that she’s flogging. We went through weeks of her moaning that Roman didn’t sleep and then the slee consultant came along and Roman was the best sleeper ever. Then all of a sudden she was moaning about lack of sleep again and the next thing you know she’s pushing the sleep consultant. The same with her postnatal diet; she’s either been eating biscuits or deliveroo on the regular when she’s advertising for them, but then healthy meals when she wants to promote RWL. There’s just no sincerity at all, that’s the problem.

Reactions: 3
Of all the new instamums and my god my Instagram shows me a lot of them I find her the worst, for the reasons other people have explained one week it’s crap sleep the next it’s cow milk allergy feeding the next it’s teething. These things don’t magically go away after a week in real life!!
I’m not breast feeding so I wouldn’t know but if it’s as hard as she has made out with a cows milk allergy why not just give him a bottle...she won’t do it can’t be that hard so stop moaning about it!!!

Reactions: 4
Manchester is in tier 3, meaning if you live outside the area you are advised against travelling into a tier 3 area. That will be the reason why she never went. Ryan can enter in order to see his Daughter.

Reactions: 1
That poor boy, is nothing sacred! I just would not feel comfortable or right putting that on the internet for the world to see.

Guys she has had a nightmare journey... she has had to breastfeed her baby TWICE!!!! Who’d have thought it 🙄 and it’s always ‘breast fed’ just to make it really clear she used her tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly she actually makes me sick. Where is she going anyway??? Is it essential? She can’t have expected him to go the full journey and not feed right??? God I can’t stand these z lister mums. Why do they even have kids all they do is moan about every little thing that comes with having a child. Oh yeh swipe up!! Swear they just expect their kids to be robots and not want to feed or teethe or feel anything 😂😂😂 Some people can’t have children and I’m sure they would love to experience every little thing these lot moan about!! This has escalated into a rant but I’m just so fed up of insta mums. My son sometimes doesn’t want to sleep but I don’t moan about it as it’s expected sometimes

Honestly she actually makes me sick. Where is she going anyway??? Is it essential? She can’t have expected him to go the full journey and not feed right??? God I can’t stand these z lister mums. Why do they even have kids all they do is moan about every little thing that comes with having a child. Oh yeh swipe up!! Swear they just expect their kids to be robots and not want to feed or teethe or feel anything 😂😂😂 Some people can’t have children and I’m sure they would love to experience every little thing these lot moan about!! This has escalated into a rant but I’m just so fed up of insta mums. My son sometimes doesn’t want to sleep but I don’t moan about it as it’s expected sometimes
No I completely agree with you, her and Lydia Bright are the worst. Remember when all Lydia did was complain on social media about how her baby woke in the night and how she was going to start training her to stop waking for feeds.. she was 6 weeks old ..... these celebs want babies but none of the inconveniences that come with them

Reactions: 7
Oooh just had to stop to BREASTfeed.
Why can’t she just say just had to stop for a feed why does she have to add Breast in there, she’s literally obsessed.

Nobody actually gives two shits how you feed your baby but it’s the fact she makes such a big deal about it. Obvious she has a real issue with women who bottle feed as is part of the ‘best is breast’ brigade although pretends otherwise

Reactions: 10
Oooh just had to stop to BREASTfeed.
Why can’t she just say just had to stop for a feed why does she have to add Breast in there, she’s literally obsessed.

Nobody actually gives two shits how you feed your baby but it’s the fact she makes such a big deal about it. Obvious she has a real issue with women who bottle feed as is part of the ‘best is breast’ brigade although pretends otherwise
So agree, that’s why she has to shout it from the rooftops that she breastfeeds - so she can feel better than the rest!

Lol how can she not expect Roman to feed?! especially if you are going any distance!!! I always pack a bottle up if I’m going on a long journey, I just feed in the car and it’s not a Big Deal. But for Lucy - end of the flipping world!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.