Lucy Mecklenburgh #2 Loads of ads and freebies galore but there’s no hiding Ryan’s a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie Mucklow has just shared a post on her Instagram about bottle feeding, and how she decided to do it for all of her children and refused to feel pressured to breastfeed. A breath of fresh air ....
I saw this and thought good on her for sharing, she didn’t breastfeed because she didn’t want to, plain and simple! I was the same with my two, they both thrived and are healthy adults/teens. I totally agree with her, fed is best x

Reactions: 10
It's an exciting day for her apparently, no not Scarlett's birthday, the launch of her rwl live or something. That's what she's doing tonight when Roman is in bed, sorry Scarlett 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she hasn’t referenced Scarlets birthday, I’m sure there will be an excuse like she did so in private, but for someone who publicises every tiny aspect of her life, it’s an obvious snub! She’s her step mother & it’s her sons sister, nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she hasn’t referenced Scarlets birthday, I’m sure there will be an excuse like she did so in private, but for someone who publicises every tiny aspect of her life, it’s an obvious snub! She’s her step mother & it’s her sons sister, nasty piece of work!
I would love to know what happened between them all they used to all seems so amicable! There must be more to it than the way Scarlett found out about Roman. In her slight defence my step daughters mum doesn’t allow me to even reference her on social media (I’m totally fine with his she’s her mum) so that may be something to do with it

Reactions: 4
Maybe Tina said she didn't want Scarlet on Lucy's social media. They've had a falling out havent they? If she's just purposely not mentioning then she's a head

Was the falling out Tina originally around the Dubai ‘scandal’ time? I know one of Ryan’s brothers stopped following Lucy for a while after that.

Was the falling out Tina originally around the Dubai ‘scandal’ time? I know one of Ryan’s brothers stopped following Lucy for a while after that.
I think it was them recording telling Scarlett that Lucy was pregnant and then putting it on social media. Poor Scarlett seemed really overwhelmed x

It’s because it’s not about her or Roman so she doesn’t care! She is so self- obsessed!

Reactions: 2
I would love to know what happened between them all they used to all seems so amicable! There must be more to it than the way Scarlett found out about Roman. In her slight defence my step daughters mum doesn’t allow me to even reference her on social media (I’m totally fine with his she’s her mum) so that may be something to do with it
How did Scarlett find out about Roman? Was there problems from this ?

Another post about Romans allergy , avoiding dairy and breastfeeding..... she is desperate for the mum points! Playing the martyr!!!

Reactions: 1
I just don't think I can cope with anymore Breastfeeding or CMPA focused posts from Lucy.

The way she speaks about CMPA is that its a one of condition which is has only been experienced by Roman. One child in the history of the earth and she's the only mother to have dealt with this complex condition🙄

Also I will probably be torn apart for saying this but I was a breastfeeding mother myself but Lucy seems to be "normalising breastfeeding" by taking great pleasure in being like l will take my full boob out where I wanna please mention it to me person!😒
Feeding your baby is the most important thing but I think she's making a look at me kinda statement from it......no offence to her but she's becoming unbearable.

Reactions: 11
Yeah you would think Roman was the only baby to ever have CMPA and she was the only person to ever deal with it 🙄. NHS website say it’s one of the most common child allergies and most will grow out of by the time their 5! My sister knows a couple who’s baby can’t have protein, if they do it builds up on the brain and will leave them brain damaged in the long run. Only like 50 babies a year are diagnosed with it. And That’s for life! Now that would be hard.

I also see Lucy flogging RWL by trying to seem relatable by saying she has nooooo motivation to work out but needs too etc when actually she looks better than most who haven’t had a baby! Pisses me off as it’s just so clear she has no idea what most mums lives are like!

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she hasn't wished Scarlett a happy birthday, I think she is jealous of the fact that Ryan already had a daughter she strikes me as the wicked stepmother type.
Can you imagine what her stories will be like when her little king turns 1, we will have days of it

I don't follow her and have never really warmed to her that much historically but she has actually grown on me since becoming a Mum. I do appreciate the fact that whilst all the photos are still picture perfect, if you look at the captions she acknowledges how difficult being a new Mum is, things like feeding struggles elsewhere. Millie Mackintosh is much the same - pretty pretty photos but genuine honest captions about the baby blues, her baby having hip dysplasia etc. I honestly have much more respect for both of them for that than I do for Mrs Hinch who just spent the entire first year of her son's life acting like she was super Mum and had it all nailed, and only claiming to have struggled when she thought it would make a good narrative for her book. I reckon there will be a lot of young struggling Mums who follow Lucy and Millie who have read their posts and thought "thank God it's not just me!"
Just my opinion though, I get that others may not see it that way.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she hasn't wished Scarlett a happy birthday, I think she is jealous of the fact that Ryan already had a daughter she strikes me as the wicked stepmother type.
Can you imagine what her stories will be like when her little king turns 1, we will have days of it
She has, last night she put up a story of a picture of Scarlett and put 'happy birthday to the most gorgeous girl i know' or something along those lines. Seems like she just remembered or Ryan reminded her

I don't follow her and have never really warmed to her that much historically but she has actually grown on me since becoming a Mum. I do appreciate the fact that whilst all the photos are still picture perfect, if you look at the captions she acknowledges how difficult being a new Mum is, things like feeding struggles elsewhere. Millie Mackintosh is much the same - pretty pretty photos but genuine honest captions about the baby blues, her baby having hip dysplasia etc. I honestly have much more respect for both of them for that than I do for Mrs Hinch who just spent the entire first year of her son's life acting like she was super Mum and had it all nailed, and only claiming to have struggled when she thought it would make a good narrative for her book. I reckon there will be a lot of young struggling Mums who follow Lucy and Millie who have read their posts and thought "thank God it's not just me!"
Just my opinion though, I get that others may not see it that way.
I agree with most of this although Lucy really does go OTT with the breastfeeding stuff. Everything is 'because I breastfeed'. If she cut down on this she genuinely wouldn't bother me.

I absolutely love Millie Mackintosh at the moment. Very open about troubles they've had and she's not trying to hide her mum tum etc. I really love her style as well.

She has, last night she put up a story of a picture of Scarlett and put 'happy birthday to the most gorgeous girl i know' or something along those lines. Seems like she just remembered or Ryan reminded her
Oh I must have missed that then, my bad 🤦‍♀️

So Lydia posted about her baby teething and oh look roman is now too. Lucy really winds me up. She’s the annoying parent who is the only person to have a child and OMG can’t forget she breast feeds. Let’s give the woman a medal

So Lydia posted about her baby teething and oh look roman is now too. Lucy really winds me up. She’s the annoying parent who is the only person to have a child and OMG can’t forget she breast feeds. Let’s give the woman a medal
just wait for it now, she’ll be the only mother ever to have had a teething baby. That’s content sorted for the next few months

Reactions: 1
And then we will have all the "help, how did you breastfeed your baby when they got teeth?!" (clue: exactly the way you did before)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.