Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha 🤣 good 😅, I still really do think that she made up her mums tik tok account I can’t see Geraldine on tik tok saying all those things 😂😂
I'm so glad im not the only one that thinks this they write exactly the same and iv seen lucy slip up and write like it was her on her "moms" then quickly deleted it and rewrote it from geza she is embarrassing

Please tell me she’s not now going to claim her child has autism.. just a few weeks ago she went mad at people for asking if he’s got autism. This woman loves to self diagnose 🤮
She can't claim Leo has autism it's lazy parenting and both my nephews have autism and both of them were off bottles by 1 and 100% weren't on formula milk after 1 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad im not the only one that thinks this they write exactly the same and iv seen lucy slip up and write like it was her on her "moms" then quickly deleted it and rewrote it from geza she is embarrassing

She can't claim Leo has autism it's lazy parenting and both my nephews have autism and both of them were off bottles by 1 and 100% weren't on formula milk after 1 🙄
If a child wakes up don’t just fob it off with a bottle and claim it’s comfort, now that is pure laziness. As for claiming he’s autistic she just get worse and worse

If a child wakes up don’t just fob it off with a bottle and claim it’s comfort, now that is pure laziness. As for claiming he’s autistic she just get worse and worse, told you before munchausens by proxy. Lucy if you’re reading this look it up as you’re spot on, you can’t just continue self diagnosing

Please tell me she’s not now going to claim her child has autism.. just a few weeks ago she went mad at people for asking if he’s got autism. This woman loves to self diagnose 🤮
First she’s trying to claim she has an eating disorder because people say she’s skinny when she clearly just has fast metabolism, now this. bleeping idiot she’s just attention seeking at this point

Reactions: 3
This woman loves to self diagnose but claiming her son has autism is a whole new ball game, I’m concerned for her sons welfare, she’s constantly claiming an illness. Constantly lying, my niece has autism and Leo shows absolutely zero signs! He is the way he is because of her lack of parenting. I didn’t think this woman could stoop any lower 🤮

First she’s trying to claim she has an eating disorder because people say she’s skinny when she clearly just has fast metabolism, now this. bleeping idiot she’s just attention seeking at this point
She’s unbelievable.

She’ll be getting excited over all the disability benefits. They’ll mean more then her poor kid.

This woman loves to self diagnose but claiming her son has autism is a whole new ball game, I’m concerned for her sons welfare, she’s constantly claiming an illness. Constantly lying, my niece has autism and Leo shows absolutely zero signs! He is the way he is because of her lack of parenting. I didn’t think this woman could stoop any lower 🤮
I have autism myself and obviously there’s a wide spectrum, but she can’t go round saying he has it when she’s said he’s not been diagnosed. That is the literal definition of self diagnosis, he could have nothing wrong with him at all and using that is just a manipulation technique to anyone who says anything at all about her parenting

She’s unbelievable.

She’ll be getting excited over all the disability benefits. They’ll mean more then her poor kid.
Yep! IF he gets diagnosed with it, first thing she will do is be contacting whoever it is and tell them her son has autism so hand me some more money 🤢 like she needs any extra handouts from the government

Lucy you have sat there and stated Leo has autism. Along with other things, you’ve said he’s allergic to meat. And I for one have not spoke to any hv about you and the way you ‘parent’. I see for myself off of a 60sec post what you parent like. Now stop refreshing tattle and get in with your life 🤦🏽‍♀️ and also remeber your priorities 🤔😂

Proof right there you have stated he has autism. If that’s not how it should be worded I suggest retaking your English because you clearly didn’t get a B, so again someone has come to you with proof, I’ll await your post you silly girl

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lucy you have sat there and stated Leo has autism. Along with other things, you’ve said he’s allergic to meat. And I for one have not spoke to any hv about you and the way you ‘parent’. I see for myself off of a 60sec post what you parent like. Now stop refreshing tattle and get in with your life 🤦🏽‍♀️ and also remeber your priorities 🤔😂

Proof right there you have stated he has autism. If that’s not how it should be worded I suggest retaking your English because you clearly didn’t get a B, so again someone has come to you with proof, I’ll await your post you silly girl
Don’t forget he’s allergic to rain too cause it flares up his eczema.

Also she has serve eczema but you any see any anywhere on her body? Unless it’s her crispy lips she’s referring too?

• Haha
Safeguarding children yet you put other peoples children’s on your posts. Just shut up Lucy the police can’t do diddly squat, just grow the hell up.

Don’t forget he’s allergic to rain too cause it flares up his eczema.

Also she has serve eczema but you any see any anywhere on her body? Unless it’s her crispy lips she’s referring too?
Along with many other things. Does she really think with her threatening the police these posts are gonna stop. Police have better things to do than sort miss Lucy’s problems out. Hi Lucy some more content for you, oh and your lashes are already hanging off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
No ones gonna get police at their door for taking for talking about their concerns for a child to their HV, surely that persons HV would’ve told them it’s not acceptable to talk about them or something if it was so illegal lucy 🤣🤣 Otherwise social workers and social work team would arrest you for voicing concerns anyway. Talks complete bull tit, if someone says a concern to their hv they can’t ignore it as that is a breach of safeguarding

• Haha
No ones gonna get police at their door for taking for talking about their concerns for a child to their HV, surely that persons HV would’ve told them it’s not acceptable to talk about them or something if it was so illegal lucy 🤣🤣

Otherwise social workers and social work team would arrest you for voicing concerns anyway. Talks complete bull tit
I just can’t with this little girl anymore. The things that actually come from her mouth, I’m more shocked than anything. I’ve brought the proof and she’s just gonna say she never said it when its all there for everyone to see. People commenting aswell I don’t know if there serious or just going along with her but there just as daft as her if they believe anything can be done with raising concerns with a health visitor. And Lucy kids is a baby goat pls refer to your child correctly, annoys the hell out of me when you constantly use kids, use child/children ok thank you ✌🏼

It’s not really a breach of confidentiality unless names are involved ect it’s literally asking a bit of advice

Haha funny, I didn't mention Leo's name or Lucy's name, I just asked my health visitors option hypothetically 🤣🤣 nice try though lucy, didn't someone else on here do the same though? Still readin the page lucy?? 🤣🤣👋👋

• Haha
If no names were mentioned then its not a breach of confidentiality, someone is aloud to raise concerns with a health professional, she's just clutching at straws and just desperately waiting for any little thing to kick of about.
Maybe the girl you were telling yesterday to sack her dermatologist and see a new doctor should report you Lucy and your dermatologist for misleading information!

Reactions: 4
I'd LOVE the police to come to my door, my health visitor will confirm no names were mentioned I said a friend knows someone who wanted some advice, no names were mentioned at all lol
She’s doing anything to try and get anyone in trouble but no one is breaking any laws. Yes the snapchat messages but that is no one here. Tattle life and our forums will live on 💋

If no names were mentioned then its not a breach of confidentiality, someone is aloud to raise concerns with a health professional, she's just clutching at straws and just desperately waiting for any little thing to kick of about.
Maybe the girl you were telling yesterday to sack her dermatologist and see a new doctor should report you Lucy and your dermatologist for misleading information!
I'd LOVE the police to come to my door, my health visitor will confirm no names were mentioned I said a friend knows someone who wanted some advice, no names were mentioned at all lol
Oh was it you who mentioned it lol. We’re all awaiting the police I can’t wait I’ll be showing them all the screenshots of her being racist and being vile towards people online

She’s doing anything to try and get anyone in trouble but no one is breaking any laws. Yes the snapchat messages but that is no one here. Tattle life and our forums will live on 💋
I’m not on snap so don’t see any of that. She’s just after content and drama

Oh was it you who mentioned it lol. We’re all awaiting the police I can’t wait I’ll be showing them all the screenshots of her being racist and being vile towards people online

I’m not on snap so don’t see any of that. She’s just after content and drama
I don't have her on snap, see enough of the idiot on tiktok lol yeah it was me and I literally said to my HV that someone my friend knows wanted advice, never mentioned ANYONES name, not even the "friend" lol so she has NOTHING to go on the daft b*tch 🤣🤣

I don't have her on snap, see enough of the idiot on tiktok lol yeah it was me and I literally said to my HV that someone my friend knows wanted advice, never mentioned ANYONES name, not even the "friend" lol so she has NOTHING to go on the daft b*tch 🤣🤣
Could always mention the lives she does acting like she does with that luke on live while her sons in the other room, the filthy c*nt, amazing parenting there lucy hun 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.