Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy, as someone who genuinely does STRUGGLE to eat due to an eating disorder.

You'd eat perfectly fine if you didn't snack constantly and fill up on milkshakes. This is the first you've ever mentioned about struggling to eat. Are you looking for a new angle to play?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bottles & dummies make their teeth grow forward, that’s probably why Licey gets called a horse because Geraldine who’s a professional in every topic gave her a bottle until very late. I’m genuinely curious as to how she was able to adopt, the state of the house is one thing but not one of the children in her care are all there in the sense of they lack basic hygiene, incest looking, that dean looks like a ponce and is just plain weird! I feel for Leo I really really feel for Leo the only life he knows is the most awful. She makes me laugh aswell “If my house was messy then my HV would say sometime” SIS your mother comes round to clean every single time the HV is due to come! She even commented that on one of your old TikTok accounts during a home tour, if you had an unannounced visit your child would be straight into care 🤮dried pasta on the floor, your constant “depressive episodes” as an excuse to literally be a woman. People have it far worse than you do. Get over yourself
I have multiple sclerosis and arthritis at the grand old age of 35. Which is prob old to some u in here lol I also have depression however my house is always clean even on the days I'm in my wheelchair I still manage to clean my house my son is always clean and fed a nutritious diet not saying we don't have chicken nuggets and chips cause of course we do. Leo looks pale all the time and needs more than the beige food she is feeding him. What's the deal with the job is she working or not? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she thinks she can make the karma threat with everything people have on her. She started calling people, she was racist, she mum shames. She definitely has fake accounts too. Makes me laugh 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she rationing the hot water or something bet she uses his old bath water for hers dirty woman
Wow! You learn something new everyday, thank you! I wouldn't have thought of using bleach!

Just gonna leave this here.... lol

Poor Leo has a terrible diet as it is!

I've just spoke to my health visitors and she said lucy shouldn't be giving her son powdered milk he should stop by 12 months ideally 18 months, and the bottles will ruin his teeth especially with the milk before bed and naps

Leo's turn for a bath 🤣🤦‍♀️
it makes me want to cry how frozen and awful that dinner looks at least give the poor boy some ketchup for Christ sake ! Prison food would probably be nicer!

Reactions: 3
That dress has been over that door for a week now , it's gonna stink of cooking smells ! I don't like drying clothes in kitchens cause of the cooking smells , it's just eww

• Haha
That dress has been over that door for a week now , it's gonna stink of cooking smells ! I don't like drying clothes in kitchens cause of the cooking smells , it's just eww
YES! I hate drying clothes in the kitchen for this reason. Why anyone would want to go out smelling like last nights tea is beyond me

I’m new to this but can this actually be tracked back and would the police do it just for calling out licey ?? 👀🤨

I’m new to this but can this actually be tracked back and would the police do it just for calling out licey ?? 👀🤨
Not at all, celebrities have tried getting tattle took down to no avail, as for them tracking ips they have better things to do, now if we were actually threatening this moron called Lucy then yes maybe the police would get involved and she’d be told to come off of social media, which she cannot possibly do, but no one is actually threatening her so she’s literally all mouth. She makes up all these lies she needs to realise that karma isn’t coming for us it’s coming for her because she is the biggest bullshitter god put on this earth. She sits there just wanting drama and attention and that’s exactly what she gets from her pathetic content, which she gets her content from tattle as she has nothing better to do that keep refreshing. So don’t worry at all no neenaws will be coming for any of us 😊

I'd better arrange for someone to water my plants and feed the fish when I'm in prison
I’m actually looking forward to the break from the kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not at all, celebrities have tried getting tattle took down to no avail, as for them tracking ips they have better things to do, now if we were actually threatening this moron called Lucy then yes maybe the police would get involved and she’d be told to come off of social media, which she cannot possibly do, but no one is actually threatening her so she’s literally all mouth. She makes up all these lies she needs to realise that karma isn’t coming for us it’s coming for her because she is the biggest bullshitter god put on this earth. She sits there just wanting drama and attention and that’s exactly what she gets from her pathetic content, which she gets her content from tattle as she has nothing better to do that keep refreshing. So don’t worry at all no neenaws will be coming for any of us 😊

I’m actually looking forward to the break from the kids
Hahahaha 🤣 good 😅, I still really do think that she made up her mums tik tok account I can’t see Geraldine on tik tok saying all those things 😂😂

I feel like the whole house is just so unfurnished she has about 10 possessions for christ sake 🙄 went on and on about getting a home for Leo and the place is bare !
YES! I hate drying clothes in the kitchen for this reason. Why anyone would want to go out smelling like last nights tea is beyond me
[/QUOTE

Hahahaha 🤣 good 😅, I still really do think that she made up her mums tik tok account I can’t see Geraldine on tik tok saying all those things 😂😂
There both as bad as each other but gezza did share tattle link on her fb and Lucy commented why you sharing this and then it was removed, they said she was hacked 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.