Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Lucy let parents feed there child what they want, but don’t go making ridiculous posts about piercing there own children’s ears. Your choice to make Leo veggie other parents choice to pierce the own childs ears. Jesus you don’t half give me a bloody headache with the tit you spout, also such a hypocrite. My opinion that I’m entitled to Lucy is let your child choose if they want to eat meat or not he’s old enough to tell you if he doesn’t like it. But I also forgot that he’s allergic to meat isn’t he you bloody donut 🤥. Stop coming to tattle for your content you freak

isnt Leo 2? So whys he still on formula?
Because she’s a lazy witch, she wants to keep him as a baby and basically can’t be arsed to feed him properly so uses formula to fill him up, health visitor and midwife has advised this to her so let her parent how she wants 🤦🏽‍♀️ Bloody fruit loop she is. She needs parenting lessons so bad

Oh and also Lucy I haven’t said it’s abuse because he’s veggie, you’re terrible at putting words in other peoples mouth you will get into a lot of trouble one day for that, hopefully sooner rather than later dirty racist

Like it’s other parents decision to get there children’s ears pierced. This girl really does shock me more and more everyday with her lies and being a bloody hypocrite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A cap full of bleach in a bath not only throughly cleans you but it also gets rid of eczema, it’s advised by the nhs & before you come on here licey saying “that’s literally child abuse who bathes their child in bleach” firstly educate yourself on hygiene 🪥
Learn something new everyday, my son has ‘special’ soap for his eczema from doctor’s and the hot weather seems to clear him up, but come winter he’s suffering so I’m gonna try the Milton bath with him when he’s had a bad flare up

What I would love to know is why you store milk in your sons room rather than in the fridge like a normal person? Is that so you don’t have to go downstairs when he wakes for a bottle in the night??? Genuinely confused here

Learn something new everyday, my son has ‘special’ soap for his eczema from doctor’s and the hot weather seems to clear him up, but come winter he’s suffering so I’m gonna try the Milton bath with him when he’s had a bad flare up
I don’t even have eczema but have Milton baths every day, I did use to suffer extremely dry skin & it helped that! In my sons bath (he is a month old) I add a cap full of dettol aswell as a cap of Milton & he has lovely skin! I just wouldn’t recommend if you have bleached hair. I’m not sure how that would pan out 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Never heard of a Milton baths but me and my kids have dettol baths once a week I love then they smell amazing 😍 iv seen somewhere about bleach baths but twit face mucy only baths Leo every other day 🙄 we know that's bull as she doesn't even bath every other day

Reactions: 2
I’m fecking screaming! Who made this account ..
Come on own up I wanna hug you 😂🤣😂🤣
Licey will be on the phone to the Chief Superintendent of Sheffield police now. Excuse me Mr Policeman, someone on the internet made an account that may or may not be aimed at me. Pack you're bags now whoever did, you're going down for life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A cap full of bleach in a bath not only throughly cleans you but it also gets rid of eczema, it’s advised by the nhs & before you come on here licey saying “that’s literally child abuse who bathes their child in bleach” firstly educate yourself on hygiene 🪥
Wow! You learn something new everyday, thank you! I wouldn't have thought of using bleach!

Just gonna leave this here.... lol

Poor Leo has a terrible diet as it is!

I've just spoke to my health visitors and she said lucy shouldn't be giving her son powdered milk he should stop by 12 months ideally 18 months, and the bottles will ruin his teeth especially with the milk before bed and naps

Leo's turn for a bath 🤣🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s been to the park?
Has she balls. She’s not left the house all day. She’s still in bloody PJs 😂😂

Reactions: 3
She’s now telling someone they need a new dermatologist 😂. Sorry Lucy but you are wrong as I’ve also been told everyday with eczema with nothing in the water, you dirty dirty woman 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow! You learn something new everyday, thank you! I wouldn't have thought of using bleach!

Just gonna leave this here.... lol

Poor Leo has a terrible diet as it is!

I've just spoke to my health visitors and she said lucy shouldn't be giving her son powdered milk he should stop by 12 months ideally 18 months, and the bottles will ruin his teeth especially with the milk before bed and naps

Leo's turn for a bath 🤣🤦‍♀️
Bottles & dummies make their teeth grow forward, that’s probably why Licey gets called a horse because Geraldine who’s a professional in every topic gave her a bottle until very late. I’m genuinely curious as to how she was able to adopt, the state of the house is one thing but not one of the children in her care are all there in the sense of they lack basic hygiene, incest looking, that dean looks like a nonce and is just plain weird! I feel for Leo I really really feel for Leo the only life he knows is the most awful. She makes me laugh aswell “If my house was messy then my HV would say sometime” SIS your mother comes round to clean every single time the HV is due to come! She even commented that on one of your old TikTok accounts during a home tour, if you had an unannounced visit your child would be straight into care 🤮dried pasta on the floor, your constant “depressive episodes” as an excuse to literally be a woman. People have it far worse than you do. Get over yourself

Bottles & dummies make their teeth grow forward, that’s probably why Licey gets called a horse because Geraldine who’s a professional in every topic gave her a bottle until very late. I’m genuinely curious as to how she was able to adopt, the state of the house is one thing but not one of the children in her care are all there in the sense of they lack basic hygiene, incest looking, that dean looks like a ponce and is just plain weird! I feel for Leo I really really feel for Leo the only life he knows is the most awful. She makes me laugh aswell “If my house was messy then my HV would say sometime” SIS your mother comes round to clean every single time the HV is due to come! She even commented that on one of your old TikTok accounts during a home tour, if you had an unannounced visit your child would be straight into care 🤮dried pasta on the floor, your constant “depressive episodes” as an excuse to literally be a woman. People have it far worse than you do. Get over yourself
I don’t think think that account was really her mum think licey made it up to try cover up her lies

The latest TikTok I’m sorry licey but you struggle THAT BAD on a daily basis that every weekend you’re able to go out drinking? You struggle that bad to clean your home but are more than capable to go get your nails done, your eye lashes. Your depression is an excuse & nothing more than an excuse to be a filthy little woman. 90% of the world suffer with depression but do you see all of us walking around with unwashed, unbrushed hair, filthy clothes, a filthy home, allowing our children to be constantly filthy. Build a bridge and walk over it. You go on like you’re so hard done by but your actions completely contradict your feelings / emotions. You’re more than capable of going out weekends to drink. Or meeting random guys, or sitting on FaceTime to random guys ignoring your son then you’re capable of giving your child a good scrub. A good meal and a decent upbringing! Trashy mess

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.