Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nellie_J

Ps your teeth remind me of council bins, one brown, one black & one about to go missing! Please for the life of god see a dentist. Your tooth at the side is literally turning blue, the plaque build up is vile. If you was to suck dick with them teeth you’d give the guy a STI JUST from the state of your teeth 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MO2

Why does she give us updates on her period? I just find it proper weird. Go to a doctor if you are worried.

Not saying there's anything to be ashamed of with periods and female issues.... I just couldn't imagine updating my status like

'oh its a heavy flow today guys ✌ x'

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ishman

VIP Member
I’m new to this but can this actually be tracked back and would the police do it just for calling out licey ?? 👀🤨
Not at all, celebrities have tried getting tattle took down to no avail, as for them tracking ips they have better things to do, now if we were actually threatening this moron called Lucy then yes maybe the police would get involved and she’d be told to come off of social media, which she cannot possibly do, but no one is actually threatening her so she’s literally all mouth. She makes up all these lies she needs to realise that karma isn’t coming for us it’s coming for her because she is the biggest bullshitter god put on this earth. She sits there just wanting drama and attention and that’s exactly what she gets from her pathetic content, which she gets her content from tattle as she has nothing better to do that keep refreshing. So don’t worry at all no neenaws will be coming for any of us 😊

I'd better arrange for someone to water my plants and feed the fish when I'm in prison
I’m actually looking forward to the break from the kids

• Haha
  • Heart

LucysOpenCupboard

Lucy, as someone who genuinely does STRUGGLE to eat due to an eating disorder.

You'd eat perfectly fine if you didn't snack constantly and fill up on milkshakes. This is the first you've ever mentioned about struggling to eat. Are you looking for a new angle to play?

• Heart

LucysOpenCupboard

Considering half of her tiktoks used to feature a BRUSIED Leo I can only assume its you editing the bruises onto him Lucy. Because why would your insta and tiktok posts show visible marks?

RedEd

Why does she give us updates on her period? I just find it proper weird. Go to a doctor if you are worried.

Not saying there's anything to be ashamed of with periods and female issues.... I just couldn't imagine updating my status like

'oh its a heavy flow today guys ✌ x'
Thought the same 🤣

Now waiting for the tictok post stating "let's normalise talking about periods" and calling us period shamers 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hayy

Could anyone else just punch her or is it just me 😂😂👊🏼 She gets me sooo mad
Happy 4th threat guys!!!!!

Nellie_J

The latest TikTok I’m sorry licey but you struggle THAT BAD on a daily basis that every weekend you’re able to go out drinking? You struggle that bad to clean your home but are more than capable to go get your nails done, your eye lashes. Your depression is an excuse & nothing more than an excuse to be a filthy little tramp. 90% of the world suffer with depression but do you see all of us walking around with unwashed, unbrushed hair, filthy clothes, a filthy home, allowing our children to be constantly filthy. Build a bridge and walk over it. You go on like you’re so hard done by but your actions completely contradict your feelings / emotions. You’re more than capable of going out weekends to drink. Or meeting random guys, or sitting on FaceTime to random guys ignoring your son then you’re capable of giving your child a good scrub. A good meal and a decent upbringing! Trashy mess

• Heart

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
I’m fecking screaming! Who made this account ..
Come on own up I wanna hug you 😂🤣😂🤣
Licey will be on the phone to the Chief Superintendent of Sheffield police now. Excuse me Mr Policeman, someone on the internet made an account that may or may not be aimed at me. Pack you're bags now whoever did, you're going down for life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

whoisme.23

Editing bruises on Leo? Ermm we don’t need to do that now do we Lucy. If I was social services and someone said there edited photos Id be very suspicious as to why she’d say that.. digging yourself a deeper hole
Who would I take the time to edit bruises onto a photo, you abuse him enough we don’t need to do that it’s clear 😂😂

she changed up quick from not posting due to mentalhealth then her newest video 😂😂

ishman

VIP Member
So her employer is happy with her being on tt and have done a background check 🤔 me thinks not Lucy, do u actually know what a background check is. I’ve seen the email to the council and I can’t wait until your lies are fully exposed you disgusting cretin. Sit there calling people vile names but you don’t like it when the tables turn and you’re being called the same as what u call us. Yet you’re the one taking pictures of other peoples children, yet claim you didn’t see them, whatever. You mum or child weren’t even in the post, that’s another lie. Now bore the fuck of no one cares about you, vile racist

Loggybear

Chatty Member
How has she started therapy in June? There's a massive waiting list in my city like a years waiting list I cant even see one about my ED so how has miss twat face gone to therapy im smelling more BS. Unless and I mean we know she hasn't but unless she has gone private that's all I can think of mental health is at it peek right now so I know she hasn't gone to the doctors and got therapy straight away and a diagnosis

RedEd

If no names were mentioned then its not a breach of confidentiality, someone is aloud to raise concerns with a health professional, she's just clutching at straws and just desperately waiting for any little thing to kick of about.
Maybe the girl you were telling yesterday to sack her dermatologist and see a new doctor should report you Lucy and your dermatologist for misleading information!

Reactions: 4

Hayy

Editing bruises on Leo? Ermm we don’t need to do that now do we Lucy. If I was social services and someone said there edited photos Id be very suspicious as to why she’d say that.. digging yourself a deeper hole

• Haha

Cherylseery

Chatty Member
Bottles & dummies make their teeth grow forward, that’s probably why Licey gets called a horse because Geraldine who’s a professional in every topic gave her a bottle until very late. I’m genuinely curious as to how she was able to adopt, the state of the house is one thing but not one of the children in her care are all there in the sense of they lack basic hygiene, incest looking, that dean looks like a ponce and is just plain weird! I feel for Leo I really really feel for Leo the only life he knows is the most awful. She makes me laugh aswell “If my house was messy then my HV would say sometime” SIS your mother comes round to clean every single time the HV is due to come! She even commented that on one of your old TikTok accounts during a home tour, if you had an unannounced visit your child would be straight into care 🤮dried pasta on the floor, your constant “depressive episodes” as an excuse to literally be a tramp. People have it far worse than you do. Get over yourself
I have multiple sclerosis and arthritis at the grand old age of 35. Which is prob old to some u in here lol I also have depression however my house is always clean even on the days I'm in my wheelchair I still manage to clean my house my son is always clean and fed a nutritious diet not saying we don't have chicken nuggets and chips cause of course we do. Leo looks pale all the time and needs more than the beige food she is feeding him. What's the deal with the job is she working or not? Xx

• Heart