Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree my problem with her started because she never takes the advice and help offered. She shuts down and makes out like people are slating her 24/7. Most people tried to help her before joining this thread. Everyone needs help sometimes even when we find it hard to admit. Simple changes to her daily routine would help her so much
I feel like if she did try and she concentrated on her Leo and her job if its real and stopped trying to get boyfriends and tit like that she could honestly be a alright girl (not saying we would all be her best mates) but yeah her mental health will improve alot too

Reactions: 2
I just really don't like how she speaks to people when they are just trying to help she has no people skills whatsoever

Omg I really missed you guys when the page was down. Thought you had gone forever 💔💔

Tbh I was just offering lucy advice like the rest of us because she showed she was struggling, but she's just SO rude. I've honestly never came across anyone as rude in my life. I still haven't insulted her or went down to her level, or done anything illegal (depiste how many times she calls the police) But I won't stop advising her because right now she is a safe guarding issue to all children.

It’s the her mates mass reported tattle for me then She removes the comments lol, Continue to do that lucy because your device will be banned 😂 muppet. Karma really didn’t come to us did it it’s still coming for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg I really missed you guys when the page was down. Thought you had gone forever 💔💔

Tbh I was just offering lucy advice like the rest of us because she showed she was struggling, but she's just SO rude. I've honestly never came across anyone as rude in my life. I still haven't insulted her or went down to her level, or done anything illegal (depiste how many times she calls the police) But I won't stop advising her because right now she is a safe guarding issue to all children.
She’s very rude, she’s vile. As for the police whether she has or not they can’t do anything as there’s no threats towards her. So if she has contacted the police shes just wasting police time. She says we need to get a life it’s that sad sap that needs a life, instead of constantly refreshing tattle. She’d have no content if it wasn’t for us tattlers

Il be a go

Il be a good girl now promise! 🙌
now I want you to go to church with Lucy and swear to that pls 😂. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m already going to hell so might aswell continue being a witch, I wouldn’t say I’m a witch tho I just speak my mind 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh
now I want you to go to church with Lucy and swear to that pls 😂. Don’t know about everyone else but I’m already going to hell so might aswell continue being a witch, I wouldn’t say I’m a witch tho I just speak my mind 😂😂😂
Yeah I got a front row seat to the hot house 🤣🤣 we are literally saying what others are thinking aren't we really lol

Reactions: 1
I guess we’ll never know 😂

remember the “poisoned” milkshakes I never laughed so hard in my life 😂😂
I never saw that post as I came off of tt for a few months but surely it was just a mistake lol

Reactions: 1
It was and in typical lucy style she tried to make it about her being harassed and targeted 🤣🤣

Sorry don't know why it posted twice lol

Well at least gezza didn't have a go at her for having sex ... 🤦‍♀️🤣
Christian my arse

• Haha
She's live.... with that trampy hair and dodgy lashes 🤣🤣 oh and that choker......ffs take it off its gonna fuse to her skin soon!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.