Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still on her live saying this is blocked. She knows that for a fact apparently 🤣
I've joined her lives a few times now, I felt sorry for her. I felt like she needed help, and didn't want to reach out for it but after seeing how she replies to other advice after she's asked for it, I don't think I'll bother trying.

Reactions: 3
Was just on her live, she's sat there telling everyone how her friend told her how it's still blocked before she came live😅😅 I will happily admit I have reported this scumbag to the authorities. She doesn't deserve that little boy!

Why’s she saying tattles been blocked? No Lucy hun we’re still here, we’re not going anywhere

• Haha
Why’s she saying tattles been blocked? No Lucy hun we’re still here, we’re not going anywhere
Also thought you couldn’t find the thread lucy lier, proves you’re here more than most of us 😂 obsessed much

Reactions: 1
Shes come put with some false screenshots trying to say i threatened to do disgusting things to her child or someone called Arthur? idk? . I told her to quit lying, I have proof shes blocked on my snap and I got blocked 3x. Lying little witch
Arthur is that scabby witch ash’s kid

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t get my head around that someone actually had a baby with her 🤢🤢 he must be some state to go near her 👀
He’s actually not that bad looking, Lucy was obsessed and still is with him. God knows what he was thinking going with her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.