Lucy Lou #4 No more uni bursary but works in a imaginary nursery.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to see how she will get out of this lie 👀 does anyone truly believe that she’s got it ?

Reactions: 1
She mentioned on live the other day that she might take a break for "mental health " . I reckon she'll be back with a bs excuse and a cra**y new business probably something to do with reselling rubbish off ali express as her own .
I really want to see how she will get out of this lie 👀 does anyone truly believe that she’s got it ?

Reactions: 4
Could anyone else just punch her or is it just me 😂😂👊🏼 She gets me sooo mad
Happy 4th threat guys!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Love the fact she says she has a career ahead of her. Lucy love google yourself. Pretty sure if an employer googled your name they’d be shocked at what they saw, me I’m all clear as I’m not a compulsive lier. Thread 4 Lucy, wow. Let’s see what’s ahead shall we

Happy 4th thread, huns 🤣 let’s see how many screenshots we can get of her filthy stained clothes in this thread

• Haha
He's a weirdo. Think ls he's a know it all and never shuts up 🙄 she was on live with him a few months ago for like 4 hours in the afternoon and just ignored leo the whole time l

Her day in a life video ? More like the first hour of my day her content is soo bad 😂 and that what i eat in a day there’s no way she only eats that 😂😂 now I know why she refuses to show what Leo eats on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I done my apprenticeship in a nursery I was told before I had even started never refer to the children as “kids” I’m not sure if it’s still the same now but I can imagine it is & she is constantly referring to children as “kids” a kid is a baby goat, are children baby goats to you licey??

Her day in a life video ? More like the first hour of my day her content is soo bad 😂 and that what i eat in a day there’s no way she only eats that 😂😂 now I know why she refuses to show what Leo eats on a daily basis
I see this! It’s just junk food snacking all day! No fruit, no veg, I don’t know how she’s not severely unwell as her body is not getting the vitamins & minerals needed. I totally understand why poor Leo looks so anaemic & under fed, poor child would thrive in somebody else’s care .. leaving him in her care will only result in him being a lying disrespectful woman when he’s older, lacking hygiene, taught nothing other than how to lie, it’s sad. Genuinely sad

Does anyone remember when she used to make lashes and called herself a small business 😭🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D592BE77-99E0-429C-8745-9D40AEFB547F.png

Funny how medication takes around 6 weeks to show affect and therapy doesn’t fix you in a month 🙄

Licey why do you think everybody puts these cringe ass quotes all over their social media? I have never used the phrase “be kind” nor “all body’s are beaut” go get some protein & iron in yourself and your child, give him and yourself a good scrub & quit trying to become TikTok famous as girllll that’s never working out for you you are far too hated

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.