Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed somebody is selling their leggings with the free gift included ... I’m guessing they weren’t impressed by it 🤣 Somebody find out what is please the suspense is killing me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder is it a mask or a multiway or something because I read that it's free size.

No doubt we'll all hear and be underwhelmed 😁

Reactions: 5
I think it will be a face mask but they’ve arrived and they are too small / thin / usual crap quality. So, rather than sell them, a plan was hatched to give them away as a top secret ‘freebie’.

And when she’s says it was for 2500 orders - I can’t imagine she makes less than £10 profit per order, based on the prices charged, so really not that generous.

Reactions: 4
Basically translates to “BE GRATEFUL YOU CRETINS!!!!!!!! THIS COST ME A LOT OF MONEY I MIGHT ONLY BE ABLE TO HAVE 20 MINI BREAKS NEXT YEAR INSTEAD OF 19!!!!!!!”
Hahaha! Makes me laugh so much. Why do people fall for her tit?!
Because she is their glorious cult leader

She also makes me laugh when she posts Z list celebs wearing her stuff...is it too cynical to assume she's sent them to them rather than they've bought them?

• Haha
Because she is their glorious cult leader

She also makes me laugh when she posts Z list celebs wearing her stuff...is it too cynical to assume she's sent them to them rather than they've bought them?
She’s sent to a couple of geordie shore stars which shared a discount code, I can’t imagine her being a fan of the show? Thought that was a weird collaboration. Then there’s Dianne from Strictly who I *think* may have bought hers and then someone from DOI last year who I think were sent some.

Reactions: 1
I know what the gift is ... my friend just messaged me as her husband bought something for his sister. Drum roll please .......... it’s a hat 😂.

• Haha
I know what the gift is ... my friend just messaged me as her husband bought something for his sister. Drum roll please .......... it’s a hat 😂.
Well that’s not going to p*ss anyone off who spent £18 on one of those hats then......

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There will be the inevitable video on how to wear it - maybe back to front will work better (like the leggings) or you maybe have to put one side on first, then the other then give it a good old yank on??

What is it with the admin team posting gormless selfies of themselves??

Rather than watching Zac Efron she could get on with tidying that room up

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
There will be the inevitable video on how to wear it - maybe back to front will work better (like the leggings) or you maybe have to put one side on first, then the other then give it a good old yank on??
OMG those videos!!! I couldn't believe what I was watching! People being told how to put them on!! Seriously?!?!

Reactions: 1
AE93C2B0-E317-4C92-9414-7FC975FEF4B5.jpeg
0FAAC1A9-09C3-4CF0-B645-0D5E302732D6.jpeg
0FAAC1A9-09C3-4CF0-B645-0D5E302732D6.jpeg
Ugh this pisses me off. Fine have a holiday, you can afford it. (Another one) but to post about it all the time (mentioned it last week and had an expensive bike gift) comes across as boasting and bragging. Adding the “poor me I really need it” is tone deaf and unnecessary. If life is that stressful step back from social media and chill the duck out! And the sycophantic (not sure if that’s the right word 🤣) “you deserve it” messages are sickening. I agree with the “turn your phone off” comment for a different reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
much needed..... why things in her little fairy land not going well..... or not enough people ordering her crappy leggings..... F**k me she needs to wake up and live in the real world!! she should be greatful for all she has
Cue the sycophants telling her how much she deserves it !!! TBH however you feel about the current situation in England I think it’s sodding irresponsible to sod off to the Lake District when you live on the edge of Sheffield. I am finding the constant lifestyle flaunting a bit nauseating ... I’m lucky enough to still have my business after 6 months of not being able to work due to covid but there are plenty of her customers in dire financial straits. Sad state of affairs really 😒

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed the Facebook group maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago when the team were doing a stock take and the Facebook group did a round up of money and ordered them pizza??!! Umm. What the actual hell. It is a company, they do stocktake??!! Did anyone order me pizza when I did stock take at new look, no?? I honestly couldn’t believe it. Those people are deluded.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 274595View attachment 274596View attachment 274595View attachment 274595View attachment 274596Ugh this pisses me off. Fine have a holiday, you can afford it. (Another one) but to post about it all the time (mentioned it last week and had an expensive bike gift) comes across as boasting and bragging. Adding the “poor me I really need it” is tone deaf and unnecessary. If life is that stressful step back from social media and chill the duck out! And the sycophantic (not sure if that’s the right word 🤣) “you deserve it” messages are sickening. I agree with the “turn your phone off” comment for a different reason 😂
This makes me so mad. I work for my local authority and the NHS, worked all through lockdown, still working now, home schooled etc (same as everyone else) I haven’t had a night away from home this year and haven’t had a holiday or break of any sort for 18 months! And she gets a mini break more often than I change my underwear (well not literally but you get the picture 😉) and everyone saying she deserves it?! I wonder if any of those people fawning over her are key workers or frontline NHS staff? I bet they aren’t! It’s a slap in the face for those who have been risking their lives this whole time to see someone who sells leggings for a living shouting about how much she deserves her 100th mini break of the year!!!
End rant.......

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I want to be really childish and call her all sorts of names. I've really never seen anyone run a business like this and I think it's shocking. "Thanks everyone for paying for my holiday (again) but in future, instead of buying my overpriced leggings, can you just put the money straight into my bank account?"

"Yes, of course Lucy. You deserve this holiday so much. You haven't had one this month. I'm just off to feed the kids toast and water"

What’s this all about then? Read the left page - not even an original idea! Written and designed by someone else !

Bet the ‘fans’ were expecting Lucy to have written this, or at least had input. In fact, i think she has sold it as such.
Didn’t that cost £22 or summit?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.