Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d also like to point out that it is thanks to PayPal that some Russian person got stopped from robbing me!

Hacked and Changed my address on eBay tried to buy a tonne of Pandora jewellery and then failed to login in to my PayPal account (don’t hold my bank details on eBay) and PayPal blocked them, my eBay and PayPal account and notified me!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jeez the sycophants are out in force on there too aren't they. The gushing is embarrassing!
“Before I was introduced to Lockets I was in a wheelchair struggling to breathe never mind walk...”
Hallelujah. Praise the Lord. It’s a miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Before I was introduced to Lockets I was in a wheelchair struggling to breathe never mind walk...”
Hallelujah. Praise the Lord. It’s a miracle!
Forget Lourdes you just need a pair of leggings for a miracle to happen!!!!

• Haha
So I wanted to know why I was seeing these annoying ads on my Facebook feed so I tapped the three dots at the tops right hand corner and chose ‘why am I seeing this ad’.

The reason was for my interest in chocolate!!! Wtf??! So she’s choosing to market her activewear to people interested in chocolate! Now I do happen to like both but you would think a sportswear company would at least market to fitness interests??

Oh and those photos in that ad 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not going to say what I do on here but let’s say I was an accountant. My mum and dad wouldn’t walk around calling themselves “mama and papa accountant” it’s just so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not going to say what I do on here but let’s say I was an accountant. My mum and dad wouldn’t walk around calling themselves “mama and papa accountant” it’s just so fake.
But they’re just all one big happy family!! They all muck in and it’s a lark! It’s hardly a business at all really. Forbes was just a happy surprise!! She is attraction marketing at Its finest with that cult.

Reactions: 3
I ate an entire cheesy garlic bread by myself for supper and due to being a greedy cow (it was bloody delicious mind) I cannot get my lockets on 😱 as my stomach is so swollen
Please show me some funny pet photos so that I don’t realise I’m part of a weird cult that worships a thankless money grabber that has an unhealthy superiority complex.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should be paying her followers for advertising for her. What utter crap that jumper is. All of her stuff lately looks cheap just from the pictures

Not sure if this has been posted before but this is £22!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!! £22 for a 100 day planner!!!! Did she write it herself?! Or are the sheep paying an inflated price to have her name on it? Jeeeez!
2297187C-8B2E-4973-9C44-D26BBCB50D4A.png

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this has been posted before but this is £22!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!! £22 for a 100 day planner!!!! Did she write it herself?! Or are the sheep paying an inflated price to have her name on it? Jeeeez!
View attachment 285332
Oh no she didn’t write it or have any input! It’s just a name printed on a diary from the ‘Happiness Planner’ company. Their standard price seems to be £20 which is extortionate. I did a check and found them on eBay for a few quid!

did you see the post from a woman who couldn’t get hers out of the box as it was stuck in??!

• Haha
Oh no she didn’t write it or have any input! It’s just a name printed on a diary from the ‘Happiness Planner’ company. Their standard price seems to be £20 which is extortionate. I did a check and found them on eBay for a few quid!

did you see the post from a woman who couldn’t get hers out of the box as it was stuck in??!
Haha no I didn’t! Sounds hilarious!!!!! So basically she’s bought loads cheaply and rebranded them!

Reactions: 3

yeah I saw that i was LAUGHING

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.