Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If in doubt, argue with your customers! How dare they assume that buying the same pattern on two different items that they will at least match in colours!

Anyway, that’s them put int their place.....
She has no customer service skills whatsoever. That pattern has had 3 different names now!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the man posting about his pockets? I genuinely can't work out whether or not he's trolling
No...do tell!

Did you all know that Mama Locket and Papa Locket (cringe) both have FB pages where they are listed as 'public figures'lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the ‘love letter’ thing has been continued until Monday morning (obviously very popular then -not!). What do we think this weeks offer / sale / con might be??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the ‘love letter’ thing has been continued until Monday morning (obviously very popular then -not!). What do we think this weeks offer / sale / con might be??
Free Lucy Locket ear wax?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Aah, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications for this thread! I've missed a lot 😁

Locket man, deary me. I wonder if he's the same man who was asking about a handbag. I mean, fair play to him, he's having no affect on my life wearing a bra top and using a handbag, but I wonder does he realise just how public he is actually posting when he always says he is shy etc... My dd was sitting beside me and showed me it, I came off the page when she was moaning over lockdown.

The admin are as whinging as her. "It just makes us not want to do it" don't frigging do it then 🙄 a psychologist would have a field day with little Lucy and her Locket team....

Reactions: 6
moaning about people moaning before they have even moaned 😂😂 like they would stop the promotions... if they did no one would buy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
This is awful behaviour from a company!! I mean seriously?! You’re having a moan at your own customers for something they haven’t even done “if you moan we don’t do it”!! Key word here is ‘if’. Talking to customers like a class of naughty children. Can you imagine if a big company did this?! Absolutely preposterous!!!! How does she think this is ok?!

Reactions: 8
This is awful behaviour from a company!! I mean seriously?! You’re having a moan at your own customers for something they haven’t even done “if you moan we don’t do it”!! Key word here is ‘if’. Talking to customers like a class of naughty children. Can you imagine if a big company did this?! Absolutely preposterous!!!! How does she think this is ok?!
You're absolutely right! But none of the sheep have the balls to speak up and say that. I made a negative comment once and got some really rude PM's (I didn't see them til ages later when I was on my laptop as I don't accept messages from strangers so they were in my "other" folder!!)

Reactions: 4
moaning about people moaning before they have even moaned 😂😂 like they would stop the promotions... if they did no one would buy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂
A post MOANING about people MOANING!!! Oh the irony!!!!

They treat their customers with such contempt it’s embarrassing (but also oddly amusing). These are people who have paid quite considerable sums to buy something and then are spoken to like that!

And no one ever calls them out on it (apart from on here).....

Aah, for some reason I wasn't getting notifications for this thread! I've missed a lot 😁

Locket man, deary me. I wonder if he's the same man who was asking about a handbag. I mean, fair play to him, he's having no affect on my life wearing a bra top and using a handbag, but I wonder does he realise just how public he is actually posting when he always says he is shy etc... My dd was sitting beside me and showed me it, I came off the page when she was moaning over lockdown.

The admin are as whinging as her. "It just makes us not want to do it" don't frigging do it then 🙄 a psychologist would have a field day with little Lucy and her Locket team....
Yeah, no issues with Locket Man at all - I just cringe so hard at the replies to his posts. Who needs so many bleeping leggings?! I have 5 - and that's enough for me to go to the gym a few times a week, collapse like a gross slug on the sofa etc.

Reactions: 3
A post MOANING about people MOANING!!! Oh the irony!!!!

They treat their customers with such contempt it’s embarrassing (but also oddly amusing). These are people who have paid quite considerable sums to buy something and then are spoken to like that!

And no one ever calls them out on it (apart from on here).....

I was going to comment on the post about the moaning but the comments where turned off

Fair enough to locket man. But he has no need for a sports bra 😳 each to their own tho.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.