Lucy locket loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The next money grabbing con has just been announced....

I find it disgusting to use such high pressure sales techniques- it’s sort of like a lottery except you have to spend a load more to be in with a chance of ‘winning’ a crappy dinosaur pen or some other bits that they can’t sell......

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4

I find it disgusting to use such high pressure sales techniques- it’s sort of like a lottery except you have to spend a load more to be in with a chance of ‘winning’ a crappy dinosaur pen or some other bits that they can’t sell......
She does this a lot. It really is a high pressure sales technique and likes to whip everyone into a frenzy. But as that saying goes, a fool and their money are soon parted....!

Reactions: 9
Clearly making far too much money if she can give stuff away like this....oh hang on ,its a gift voucher, not real money so she's not losing anything at all!

I've just ventured over to the website as I had no idea what the lace t-shirts were (and couldn't picture them) and found this! WTH???? She looks like she's trying to hold a fart in a just followed through!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly making far too much money if she can give stuff away like this....oh hang on ,its a gift voucher, not real money so she's not losing anything at all!

I've just ventured over to the website as I had no idea what the lace t-shirts were (and couldn't picture them) and found this! WTH???? She looks like she's trying to hold a fart in a just followed through!
She seems insufferable.

Reactions: 1
how many times she going to share about it!!

someone posted about the hand sewn rainbow for £3 you can get from b&m and lucy put up a comment saying remember people on etsy put there heart into making them that's why they cost £15-£20 😂 then I saw this comment and had to reply 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:

At first I was made up in that group! Yay! Offers!! And then I just found more and more that it was weekly and all a ruse to get you to spend spend spend.

How many posts she going to make over the crappy love letters?
That’s disgusting shady sales tactic imo. Vulture.

Reactions: 5

someone posted about the hand sewn rainbow for £3 you can get from b&m and lucy put up a comment saying remember people on etsy put there heart into making them that's why they cost £15-£20 😂 then I saw this comment and had to reply 😂😂😂
Could it be the Penny is finally dropping for some people that the whole LLL is like the DFS sale - always on sale but never a bargain, just a ruse to get you to spend spend spend on cr*p. If we see more posts in it tonight we know it isn’t going well.

Love that comment! You’ll be banned now. More people need to call her tactics out for what they are.

At first I was made up in that group! Yay! Offers!! And then I just found more and more that it was weekly and all a ruse to get you to spend spend spend.
Are you an ex Locket then?!

Are you an ex Locket then?!
[/QUOTE]
I wasn’t a locket in that sense... I did get sucked into buying the leggings and felt the quality wasn’t great but I did love the prints. When I saw her personality, gurns and her horrible and odd group, I came here 🤣🤣

• Haha
How can she post about that rainbow decoration with a straight face? 😱 Loads of small businesses making ethical sportswear too, just saying.

To be fair, I haven’t done deep research, but I can’t see anything on the website about their corporate & social responsibility.

Reactions: 3

Ohhh let us know if you get a reply!!!

I am in a few running groups on Facebook and whenever someone asks for locally made/ethical leggings LLL always get mentions and I have to correct them - maybe that's why people think she's working so hard, sat at a machine sewing them so deserves a rest 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG someone has shared a video of their really sick daughter taking steps out of bed in hospital with a catheter bag ‘helped by her lockets’ I can’t believe someone would share something so incredibly personal on a group of that size 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Wonder how the desperate selling went last night? Saw a post pushing people to order before 12 today to get dispatched today - so I’m thinking it wasn’t very popular! Maybe people are seeing through the tactics???

And I give this post about 5 minutes before it’s taken down! But look at this response - camel toe is something we all have??!! No love, it really isn’t FFS!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wonder how the desperate selling went last night? Saw a post pushing people to order before 12 today to get dispatched today - so I’m thinking it wasn’t very popular! Maybe people are seeing through the tactics???

And I give this post about 5 minutes before it’s taken down! But look at this response - camel toe is something we all have??!! No love, it really isn’t FFS!
The fit isn’t great at all 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
OMG someone has shared a video of their really sick daughter taking steps out of bed in hospital with a catheter bag ‘helped by her lockets’ I can’t believe someone would share something so incredibly personal on a group of that size 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I just came here to post about that!!! That poor girl being exposed to tens of thousands of strangers whilst she is obviously very unwell. I don’t understand the mentality of these people sometimes. It’s uncomfortable to be witness to some very personal things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.