Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been meaning to find this thread again since the pregnancy announcement. I'm ashamed that I bought a few pairs in lockdown but quickly realised they were terrible, I stayed on the FB page for the gossip obviously. Slowly but surely the page has turned back to the Lucy show and everyone fawning over her, this pregnancy is going to be the longest ever and the most dramatic like she's the first person ever to have got knocked up.

Reactions: 4
God, she likes to share words of advice. Be interesting to read her posts once baby’s here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think being a nanny and having a baby are the same thing at all! People always think that they will do it differently or better but the reality is when you’ve given birth and the hormones kick in you feel pretty tit! I’m not saying it’s not lovely because it absolutely is but she’s a typical I’m going to sail through it all with no problems advice etc etc!

Reactions: 1
There was a post today. Another bump picture. She had a list of how many of each size she was stocking. I was actually amazed that the majority of stock was size 20-26. For a fitness brand that's a bit crackers?! Just shows that serious athletes wouldn't touch her stuff.

There was a post today. Another bump picture. She had a list of how many of each size she was stocking. I was actually amazed that the majority of stock was size 20-26. For a fitness brand that's a bit crackers?! Just shows that serious athletes wouldn't touch her stuff.
This really bothers me, I can't stand her, and I don't rate her stuff, but I think its fantastic that they have stuff in such big sizes. How else are very large people supposed to start on their fitness journey?

Reactions: 7
This really bothers me, I can't stand her, and I don't rate her stuff, but I think its fantastic that they have stuff in such big sizes. How else are very large people supposed to start on their fitness journey?
No problems with her stocking larger sizes at all. I think it's a great idea.
I think it shows that the quality is shite. If you mainly stock the larger sizes because smaller sizes don't sell, you are not selling quality products for those people who are fitness fanatics. I have a massive issue with her bulk buying crap and selling at a massively inflated price and the main people being ripped off are clearly larger ladies.

IMG_1459.jpeg

She has the nerve to sell this £9 at the wholesalers hoodies for £60, and then put it on an ‘amazing’ offer at 50% off! It’s not a £60 hoodie, and it’s not a £30 hoodie people.……..

And to act like your doing your customers a favour! Argh, rant over!

yes, I know businesses have to make money. There’s making money, then there’s clearly ripping folks off.

View attachment 2586717
She has the nerve to sell this £9 at the wholesalers hoodies for £60, and then put it on an ‘amazing’ offer at 50% off! It’s not a £60 hoodie, and it’s not a £30 hoodie people.……..

yes, I know businesses have to make money. There’s making money, then there’s clearly ripping folks off.
I’d prefer it without the logo anyway 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2586717

Clearly she thinks whacking her awful logo on it makes it a must have that people will part with £30 to get hold of because its so nice 😬😂

Am I being mean? I appreciate that I am very fortunate not to live pay check to pay check, but surely if you are having to email a company asking them to delay taking something off sale until after you have been paid suggests that you might have priorities wrong?
Alternatively it may be a cunning ploy to build FOMO and therefore sales..
Screenshot_20231124-133859-116.png

Reactions: 3
Am I being mean? I appreciate that I am very fortunate not to live pay check to pay check, but surely if you are having to email a company asking them to delay taking something off sale until after you have been paid suggests that you might have priorities wrong?
Alternatively it may be a cunning ploy to build FOMO and therefore sales..
View attachment 2590178
It’s disgusting FOMO tactics! The t shirts were like £10. With all due respect, if you can’t afford a tenner before payday, then a crappy £2 tee with a transfer stuck on it is something you really don’t need. I really hope one day her audience wakes up to the awful tactics that are now being played and that they are being taken for idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s disgusting FOMO tactics! The t shirts were like £10. With all due respect, if you can’t afford a tenner before payday, then a crappy £2 tee with a transfer stuck on it is something you really don’t need. I really hope one day her audience wakes up to the awful tactics that are now being played and that they are being taken for idiots
The locket loon has always loved to create a bit of FOMO. To be fair I’m surprised she’s still pushing all this tat now she’s pregnant…

The locket loon has always loved to create a bit of FOMO. To be fair I’m surprised she’s still pushing all this tat now she’s pregnant…
I'm sure she'd be pushing baby tat if there weren't specifications/rules for some baby clothes.

• Haha
I'm sure she'd be pushing baby tat if there weren't specifications/rules for some baby clothes.
There is still time yet. She’s never one that has missed a chance to exploit everything she can.
im wondering what name she has thought of for the new arrival.

There is still time yet. She’s never one that has missed a chance to exploit everything she can.
im wondering what name she has thought of for the new arrival.
She'll 100% be one of those that hint and want people to guess.
I'm guessing she'll start being some sort of mum influencer and it'll be her whole new identity so I think tat will come with that.

She'll 100% be one of those that hint and want people to guess.
I'm guessing she'll start being some sort of mum influencer and it'll be her whole new identity so I think tat will come with that.
I totally agree, she will go from fitness guru 🤣 to mum influencer but she will be just as tit as she is now so she won’t do very well at all. I expect LLL will take a massive backseat now

She honestly looks awful on her last few post and how miserable was the not having a baby shower post. I mean have one or not but anyone other than your close family and friends doesn't need to know you are having one or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.