Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly looks awful on her last few post and how miserable was the not having a baby shower post. I mean have one or not but anyone other than your close family and friends doesn't need to know you are having one or not.
she is a miserable know it all! Just because she was a nanny once she thinks she knows everything about having a baby! She’s really getting on my chimes plus she’s as rough as a badgers arse!

Reactions: 2
she is a miserable know it all! Just because she was a nanny once she thinks she knows everything about having a baby! She’s really getting on my chimes plus she’s as rough as a badgers arse!
Totally agree, she always knows best about everything. She can never handle it when others actually do know what they are talking about.

Reactions: 4
It's giving me all the "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom" feelings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's giving me all the "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom" feelings 😂
Let’s see what she’s like when the baby arrives because I’m pretty sure being a nanny and being a mum are completely different!

Reactions: 3
I bet Julie will have to have the baby all the time…. Look how ill she is when she has to do any work now…

Let’s see what she’s like when the baby arrives because I’m pretty sure being a nanny and being a mum are completely different!
One thing that is guaranteed is that whatever she chooses to do in terms of parenting she'll be right and everyone else is wrong. We all know the type.

One thing that is guaranteed is that whatever she chooses to do in terms of parenting she'll be right and everyone else is wrong. We all know the type.
I bet she oversharer so much that even more people just get fed up with her and her moaning. I’d love someone to be brutally honest with her.

She can’t even put up a Christmas tree because she’s ’growing a tiny human’! Jesus Christ get a grip woman. You’re not the only person to have a baby!

She can’t even put up a Christmas tree because she’s ’growing a tiny human’! Jesus Christ get a grip woman. You’re not the only person to have a baby!
She will be one of those who can’t do a single thing. Wait for the I can’t run LLL posts. Daddy and Jules will have to step up and help…

Reactions: 1
She posted on her Instagram she didn't want a harry potter themed tree anymore and wanted to buy a whole new lot of decorations maybe hubby said no and she decided she wasn't having a tree at all.

She posted on her Instagram she didn't want a harry potter themed tree anymore and wanted to buy a whole new lot of decorations maybe hubby said no and she decided she wasn't having a tree at all.
She will be one of those who wants to change it every year and has loads and loads of old sets of decks she never uses. She seems to rinse money like there’s no tomorrow.

I wasn't following lucy and little, so thought I'd have a nosey.....duck me, when did she become a life coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God her and Carrie Hope Fletcher who is also pregnant are as bad as each other

I see the oversharer is on the Lucy and little page… didn’t take her long to share her crap again.

Thread title suggestion 'pregnant and still flogging anything that the sheep will buy'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.