Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or, how about ‘Baby on the way, moral business practices still astray’

Reactions: 9
Personally I can't wait for the gushing posts about how her "mister" is the perfect partner/daddy etc 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like it. I am sure I’ve seen one photo of him a long time ago, maybe in the old group. He doesn’t like being on social media apparently.

Looks like it. I am sure I’ve seen one photo of him a long time ago, maybe in the old group. He doesn’t like being on social media apparently.
I’m not surprised. I know it’s the way most businesses operate now with a social media presence but I couldn’t live my life like that.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely wetting myself at the thought the gurney one had artificial insemination instead of actually having a mister. Either that or the baby is Papa lockets 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m not surprised. I know it’s the way most businesses operate now with a social media presence but I couldn’t live my life like that.
I struggle with this too. I run my own business and my social media presence isn’t what it should be but also I don’t want to be constantly taking photos everywhere I go 🙈

I struggle with this too. I run my own business and my social media presence isn’t what it should be but also I don’t want to be constantly taking photos everywhere I go 🙈
It must be really hard to keep up, especially if you are from a generation that hasn’t spent their life on social media. I do follow some fairly successful businesses that do a lot of social media but it’s mainly videos of their processes and products, still seems like a lot of work though.

Reactions: 1
I think gurney locket thinks she is good at social media but we know it’s just her being a boasty twit about everything she has. I have never seen a business owner boast as much as she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.