Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on her recent posts
When (and why) did she start writing all her posts like they're a romantic novel?
" Today I found myself in the kitchen, preparing fresh Pain Au Chocolat for me, my mister and the builders as a Friday treat."
Surely you didn't just "find yourself" there. You went in to make the food. Also, I'm calling bullshit on that because when did she ever actually make a proper meal or any food for herself?. I very much doubt she made Pain Au Chocolat. Maybe she heated some up but thats the limit.

"Just then, I felt a gentle movement inside me, a reminder of the new life I was carrying. This subtle motion transformed my sharp twinge of loss into a sense of renewal and connection".
Was it a fart brewing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lord help us - now she has low blood pressure and has to enter ‘sloth mode’ for Christmas. When did she exit sloth mode?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Indeed, its usually about half a day's work and then "stressed" and need to go on holiday or out for a walk or do something with her "mister" (why do I find it so annoying she always calls him that. . . ). Plus several of her most recent posts are about how she did about three things and then "the universe" told her to slow down for the day or the washing machine stopped so she decided to hibernate until her man came home to fix it all for her. So yeah, sloth mode seems the default. . .

But enough of that - STOP PRESS - make room on the front pages of ALL the newspapers - pregnant woman who owns a business is still running her business even though its Christmas and Christmas is a busy time of the year. What a feat! What a miracle! What an amazing woman! And she had time to put some cold food on a plate as well.
" Taking a moment away from the emotional breakdowns of being a pregnant women trying to run a business at the most hectic month of the year to eat "

I hope you're feeling blessed by the time she takes out of this hectic lifestyle to inform us of this stuff.

Reactions: 3
Indeed, its usually about half a day's work and then "stressed" and need to go on holiday or out for a walk or do something with her "mister" (why do I find it so annoying she always calls him that. . . ). Plus several of her most recent posts are about how she did about three things and then "the universe" told her to slow down for the day or the washing machine stopped so she decided to hibernate until her man came home to fix it all for her. So yeah, sloth mode seems the default. . .

But enough of that - STOP PRESS - make room on the front pages of ALL the newspapers - pregnant woman who owns a business is still running her business even though its Christmas and Christmas is a busy time of the year. What a feat! What a miracle! What an amazing woman! And she had time to put some cold food on a plate as well.
" Taking a moment away from the emotional breakdowns of being a pregnant women trying to run a business at the most hectic month of the year to eat "

I hope you're feeling blessed by the time she takes out of this hectic lifestyle to inform us of this stuff.
It’s amazing how much time she always finds to make sure we know how ill she is…. When I say how ill I mean how she wants us to feel sorry for her…

I wonder how much maternity leave she will take?

Reactions: 1
It’s amazing how much time she always finds to make sure we know how ill she is…. When I say how ill I mean how she wants us to feel sorry for her…

I wonder how much maternity leave she will take?
Until the child is 18 probably!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's going to have either the most dramatic or most perfect birth ever, calling it now.

She's going to have either the most dramatic or most perfect birth ever, calling it now.
I reckon dramatic.

I also reckon “Mama L” will move in afterwards to help during the night to lessen the burden on poor Luce who can’t possibly do what millions of women across the world do, including many still living in countries without adequate provisions and medical support for women.

I second dramatic, massive blood loss, thank god for blood donors. Her mister will have given her the last rites and she will need to stay in hospital for 6 years… when in reality none of it will have actually happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely dramatic! It’s got to end in an Emergency c section so she won’t be able to do anything!!

Reactions: 4
Glad to see she is away for a few days of well earned rest. I can’t recall her mentioning taking a mini break for at least a week and was starting to worry

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh do duck the duck off!
Lucy gurney locket, no one wants your tit advice or a hug. Probably people would be much happier if you stopped posting crap like this on your page.
I bet she’s having Christmas dinner made for her too….

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s obsessed with having non alcoholic drinks! Did she have a drink problem? Why can’t she just have a coke or an orange juice? Every drink is nossecco or gordans alcohol free or alcohol free wine etc

She’s obsessed with having non alcoholic drinks! Did she have a drink problem? Why can’t she just have a coke or an orange juice? Every drink is nossecco or gordans alcohol free or alcohol free wine etc
It's because she's so cool and edgy.

How she definitely liked a drink, she used to go ion and on and on about it. Just like she goes on and on about anything she does.

Why is everything lush? The word makes me cringe as is without using it three times in one post!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.