Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post asking for a place for her Mum seems to have disappeared...
I'd be surprised if she does it.

Reactions: 1
So why does she want to walk and not run? And what is she waiting for? I haven’t really seen many posts (or perhaps I just scrolled past)

It's official.... She's deferring after being "highly advised" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like she was arranging a meetup before the GNN and now she isn't even heading to Newcastle. I wondered if she's preggers?

Looks like she was arranging a meetup before the GNN and now she isn't even heading to Newcastle. I wondered if she's preggers?
Been thinking this a while. She’s usually very (probably too) open about any ailment she has, but on this it’s silence……

she also seems to have stopped her exercising- haven’t seen any bike rides, hikes or swimming pics for ages.

although getting pregnant just to get out of the Great North Run is a bit drastic!

• Haha
So I think Lucy deffo reads here, she has put a FB story on today about ignoring negativity etc. It's a while since this page has been active. So if you are reading LA, people will speculate about what's wrong with you, comment on your flakiness etc. You created a monster (and all decency) in order to sell as many leggings as possible.
My money's on preggers...

So I think Lucy deffo reads here, she has put a FB story on today about ignoring negativity etc. It's a while since this page has been active. So if you are reading LA, people will speculate about what's wrong with you, comment on your flakiness etc. You created a monster (and all decency) in order to sell as many leggings as possible.
My money's on preggers...
Nah I’d go more for the alcoholism! Her Mister isn’t there enough to do the deed! She’s just a flake! She backs out of everything she says she is going to do, she never follows through on anything!

Whatever the reasoning, I hope she is getting the support she needs. Some transparency would be good as otherwise everyone will speculate.
It would also be good to have some transparency on why she doesn't follow through on goals (earlier in the year it was all about the cycling and she was talking about doing a really long bike ride) Of course, adjusting goals due to injury etc is another equally valid conversation!

Reactions: 2
I know its none of our business, but I'm going to two ends of the spectrum and saying she's either pregnant or has broken up with her mister. Or she's unwell. I don't wish anything bad for her as much as I dislike her 😔

Having seen her alone, drinking glasses of wine in a pub in the middle of the Lake District......my money is on an alcohol treatment plan.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.