Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£42 for dungarees! And look at the sizing. 6-10 and 12-16. I’m a 10-12 so that sizing is really crap! The 6-10 would prob be too small and the 12-16 too big!!! Ridiculous

£42 for dungarees! And look at the sizing. 6-10 and 12-16. I’m a 10-12 so that sizing is really crap! The 6-10 would prob be too small and the 12-16 too big!!! Ridiculous
Not that I’m planning on buying them! I’m not!

Surely this is false advertising?? Flattering??!!! Flattering??!!! As if!

What I think is really bad of the design is that they could have added several poppers onto the straps so people could adjust them as per their size. That’s easy to do and makes sense to me.....but it costs extra, so I guess it was always a no-go!

Attachments

Last edited:

The sizing is tit! According to measurements, I would fit in the waist of 6/10 I’m a 16/18, can guarantee I wouldn’t be able to pull them up over my arse! They’d be seriously uncomfortable if I could, based on the measurements on the website, I foresee problems. I’ll get my popcorn ready sorry the shitshow

Reactions: 1
The spelling on this is killing me...nether the less (?) made my day. Second hand on a selling site so I reckon it was a freebie....

F752BB0D-C74D-41D7-9B22-6BA37CDBFE73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The spelling on this is killing me...nether the less (?) made my day. Second hand on a selling site so I reckon it was a freebie....

View attachment 570211
It was done ages ago, she has a load printed, then realised there was a spelling mistake. Unbelievably, people still wanted to buy them, as it made them a unique special edition 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was done ages ago, she has a load printed, then realised there was a spelling mistake. Unbelievably, people still wanted to buy them, as it made them a unique special edition 🙈
that information is gold. Like a gift that keeps on giving (away plastic***** for free)

Seriously, people still paid money for them??? I’m gobsmacked!!

New updated dungarees size chart?
Still looks the same to me.
Only you've added the size range you think each size covers.
(It won't)

Almost tempted to buy a pair just for the lolz, to review them

New updated dungarees size chart?
Still looks the same to me.
Only you've added the size range you think each size covers.
(It won't)

Almost tempted to buy a pair just for the lolz, to review them
PayPal free return? Do it.... (and then post it to TP so it can be deleted/flagged)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Popcorn ready. 2 people have asked about them. One on Lola and one on the selling page!! 🙂 let's hope people are genuine on their answer and not trying to please people

I come out of every leggings group, it’s been so peaceful and I haven’t bought a pair in months now!

I always thought the dungarees were going to be sloppy jersey comfy style, but nope, just the same as others on the market.

Boringgg

Reactions: 3
I come out of every leggings group, it’s been so peaceful and I haven’t bought a pair in months now!

I always thought the dungarees were going to be sloppy jersey comfy style, but nope, just the same as others on the market.

Boringgg
I do miss the main group. Just for my own amusement really. But yes you’re right. It is peaceful.

re the dungarees - but did you really expect any different?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.