Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listed 2 tagged brand new pairs of casuals size 2 on fan page, cannot believe how much stuff is on there and fleebay. She has proper done my effin head in. Honestly she thinks her dungarees and same design one shade different is gonna save her. Dream on tescotingurner

See people are having to massively reduce their prices to sell.
I'll have to wait another 30 days to do so myself🙄

Loads of places selling off. She is the worst though. Loads for LLL and her constant FB posts even though she doesnt have her own community and think the only one still not got one. Shoddy and shady

Screenshot_20210428-144411_Facebook.jpg

😢😢😢

My heart bleeds. Not.

People can sell wherever, and to whoever they want. It's YOUR fault you missed them.
Also, get a bleeping life. It's leggings, not lifesaving medicine ffs

Reactions: 2
This is still annoying me.
Life isn't fair.
If you're not fast, you're last etcetera
And now when I'm back on fb I'm deliberately going to sell on the "other" group😂

Lies she tells us
NO THE FABRIC HASNT CHANGED
YES THEY FIT
NO CAMEL TOE BUT WEAR PANTY LINER

• Haha
Reactions: 2
jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey, think we could join the ac12 and sniff out tinbath Lucy posts from her spelling mistakes too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210503-095608_Facebook.jpg

Ok Betty aren't cheap.... BUT NEITHER ARE LOCKETS. FFS.
You don't expect ANY item of clothing to bobble after 2 wears.
I've got £2 Primark tshirts that I've had for 2 years that are still in perfect condition and I wash and wear them all the damn time.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 557248
Ok Betty aren't cheap.... BUT NEITHER ARE LOCKETS. FFS.
You don't expect ANY item of clothing to bobble after 2 wears.
I've got £2 Primark tshirts that I've had for 2 years that are still in perfect condition and I wash and wear them all the damn time.
I have Lockets from last summer and still look as good as the day I bought them. But need to sell my stuff so I can be done with the whole selling/buying pages. And still more shite being churned out by locket in her daily deals or daily fails as I like to see

I see the puppy was making a nuisance of herself on Galore again🙄 so glad I blocked her, she gets right on my tits.

Are we talking the brown nose girls?? Cant help themselves but comment even when they arent buying, they just say I love that print etc, well buy them then!!! Stop tagging my tit leggings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.