Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have decided, given that people can't even give their Lockets away these days😂😂, I'm just chopping mine into shorts/capri, cos I wouldn't be seen dead in public wearing either these days🙊🙊

Well people are practically giving their active leggings away and if you look at the other group of Tikiboo they hold their value and even go for 4 times the price on Ebay when people want the elusive print!!! Not happening on Licky pages!!! Nose dive this business is spinning out of it's own control. No matter who she brings in to wear them, if they dont fit and customers cant wear them then you are on a losing streak

Reactions: 2
I've got a couple of pairs of old actives which I love,comfy and decent quality. I was bought a couple pairs of actives for Christmas and they have faded beyond belief, not as comfy and the quality is shocking. I haven't had another pair since and won't buy any more.

Why does her hair always look awful?
Considering she’s got a few bob, it’s not like she can’t afford to get it done, she’s obviously just can’t be arsed…and it shows.

Reactions: 1
I've just seen the most recent review on trust pilot has been edited to say that they're not suitable for running or hit because they fall down, yet she's left the 4 star reading in place 😬

• Haha
The over sharing woman, from the old group. Has found a new home, in popsy dresses. Yes she’s still over sharing every detail of her family life. No sign of any LLL!
I’ve just seen her in another Facebook group I’m in posting every minute detail about her day. Her family are totally traceable and recognisable due to her oversharing. How does she not see the risk?!

Thank you so much for these threads…. Have just read through from the beginning! Originally found them as I did a search here on tattle for Popsy. Not much on their thread but noticed they’d been mentioned a bit in here and vaguely remembered some drama with LLL about the “free gift” bags which were then later sent out.
So interesting how many of these businesses there are which use the same techniques and methods to build up a cult following which means their customers will buy anything no matter how ugly it is or how bad the quality is. And then no one can say anything bad! Because they are immediately jumped on by rabid fan girls who won’t hear a bad word said about the owner or the company.
im surprised more hasn’t been posted on the Popsy thread to be honest considering what happened earlier this year and the group splitting off into the unofficial page and cherish’s antics. She lost me as a customer then (I’m sure she’s sobbing into her millions:LOL:) but I’m still in the group. Can’t see the woman you mean who has moved over from LLL. What was the name of her child’s condition?
So did the LLL page never get set back up? Presume that is why the celebrity collab collection didn’t do as well! So they’ll need to get it running again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.