Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I come out of every leggings group, it’s been so peaceful and I haven’t bought a pair in months now!

I always thought the dungarees were going to be sloppy jersey comfy style, but nope, just the same as others on the market.

Boringgg
Ohh like a sloppy adult romper suit? Nah that would involve some thinking...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ohh like a sloppy adult romper suit? Nah that would involve some thinking...
Yeah like hippy style, I didn’t think they’d be denim dunagrees like everywhere else.
But yep, no brain power needed for that 🤣

New to this, although I've been reading the LLL reviews on Trustpilot for a while for the lols. Came across this page linked from another group. Have read through the whole of this post and the previous and lost hours of my life! I thank you for the entertainment!

Reactions: 3
Jewellery?? What’s the deal with going into jewellery?? If you can call it that, personally I would call it Chinese made crap as I think jewellery should have an elegance about it (which these do not!)

Now it looks like EVERYTHING has gone in the clearance sale. Obviously not selling anymore.....

A lot better brands out there

The over sharing woman, from the old group. Has found a new home, in popsy dresses. Yes she’s still over sharing every detail of her family life. No sign of any LLL!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.