Lucy Locket Loves #5 Camel Toes & FOMO Woes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh lots of comments on the S&S page. Maybe she agreed last year before the TP fiasco? And is tied into it contractually? šŸ˜³

Reactions: 1
Does anybody look at these and think ā€œoh yes, these will fit me a treat....just what I need to cover my boobs whilst also ideal for my non existent anklesā€??
I donā€™t understand why they photo their clothes like that? Itā€™s so unflattering. If they used 2/3 different body types to model a set it would look so much better. I guess they would prove they didnā€™t really fit properly

Does anybody look at these and think ā€œoh yes, these will fit me a treat....just what I need to cover my boobs whilst also ideal for my non existent anklesā€??
I note that not one, but two of these designs feature a darker patch directly in the crotch area. Perfect for that "whoops, just p*ssed myself!" look

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely seeing a uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries on this one

Screenshot_20210414-222215_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Contrast with Rainbows and Sprinkles who changed some of their designs slightly after noticing odd crotch placements
Screenshot_20210415-104820_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 3
Looks like LLL canā€™t even give away the new stock! Still overpriced even in the sale! #desperate

More ā€˜imperfectsā€™ for sale. If a proper company had this many issues with their manufacturer they would sort it out. Selling imperfect items at least once a month time after time looks appalling.

Couldn't agree more. Do better checks. Reject any that don't meet your standards. Not hard
Iā€™d love to do a quality check babe but Iā€™m busy doing another stock check. Anybody fancy sending me some šŸ•?
Donā€™t forget weā€™ve got 30% off the Diane collab. (Please buy it. Iā€™m tripping over it here)
Love all my Locket Lovelies just off to celebrate my misters bday! (Look at the lovely teepee Iā€™ve hired. You could have one too if you donā€™t mind ripping people off)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jackets are Ā£25 on special when they have been on a special sale price for at least a few weeks!!! Think someone needs to think before they false advertise again.

Reactions: 2
More reviews on trust pilot have disappeared now, they're back up to 4 *. Its amazing how I'm seeing more and more negativity, yet trust pilot has stopped reflecting this šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.