Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg posts in LOLA "i love my dianne leggings" i wish they banned any "positive" lll posts
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg posts in LOLA "i love my dianne leggings" i wish they banned any "positive" lll posts
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
wonder how much theyโ€™re being paid to post that? 2 dinosaur pens? A signed pic of grommet in the bath with a Prosecco?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Hello article claims the leggings lengthen your legs. What a load of twaddle. Follow this link babes ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Wow
The Hello article claims the leggings lengthen your legs. What a load of twaddle. Follow this link babes ๐Ÿ˜˜
but but you might not fit in tin bath then......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I left a 1* review on Google, not sure why it's not showing up though

Definitely seems like a "not our precious lockets" rally cry in LOLA right now.

Also, what's with all these brand ambassadors for different legging companies? Are they basically just paid to advertise leggings for a certain company?

Reactions: 3
Definitely seems like a "not our precious lockets" rally cry in LOLA right now.

Also, what's with all these brand ambassadors for different legging companies? Are they basically just paid to advertise leggings for a certain company?
Iโ€™m a brand ambassador for a leggings company. I get a percentage of any sales made off my link (which to be honest has been twice/maybe three times in the year or so Iโ€™ve been doing it) and a discount on leggings/items I buy. I donโ€™t get paid for advertising or any free stuff. :)

[/QUOTE]

Some of those โ€˜brand ambassadorsโ€™ in there are doing my head in! Itโ€™s like itโ€™s got rid of one cult to be invaded with another!

Brand reps/ambassadors are basically free advertising for companies. Sometimes they get their stuff cheaper, sometimes free... In my opinion it's constantly in your face. Yep, quite few in LOLA and very quickly it's just getting boring....

I'm sorry (I'm not really ๐Ÿ™Š) those look like pj... An ugly pjs BUT at least she has the pen!

Attachments

• Haha
Yep, PJs. Definitely Banana in pyjamas vibe. Would not wear them out the house

• Haha
Wowsers... few months ago nothing lasted more than 30 secs on the Galore selling page and now nobody is touching it. If that doesn't tell you something about how the attitude has shifted. ๐Ÿค”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Few huuuge "destashes" in selling groups. I really hope all the people with the issues do reviews on TP. I looked there last night and no review in past 5 days. She will think it's all ok now!
I wonder if she's waiting with dungarees til it calm down.

As for selling company, as someone said she done that before... She can't really sell lll because she built it so strongly on her own persona and used community feel marketing strategy to the point i don't think it can be detached. Once she's gone hey will just cry and convert to Kukubird to keep buying tit quality stock.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also totally second the whole "such an inclusive brand using size 6 model" to promote her stuff...
I actually looked yesterday to see if i can contact Hello through Facebook as it really pissed me off she's still claiming "they designed collection together"! I would love to just send them video i have of her straight saying she just picked the flipping designs!

Not even midday and I'm already pissed off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ happy Friday everyone โคโค
I've been telling people all day to do a tp review ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I've been telling people all day to do a tp review ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
There's a new one there now

Did anyone get a screenshot of Dianne Buswell saying that she picked her favourites but didn't design them?

Last edited:
I know we should all be proud of our bodies etc but why would you post a video thatโ€™s then been posted on a company site of you flashing your vagina at the camera?!
cos itโ€™s a powered by lockets camel doncha know

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.