Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of the bat signal it's the foof signal
We are missing something, the fanny enhancers are probably the only way the cults cavemen partners can find where to aim for - how else are they going to produce the next generation of simpletons

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We are missing something, the fanny enhancers are probably the only way the cults cavemen partners can find where to aim for - how else are they going to produce the next generation of simpletons
I can imagine the pick up line..powered by lockets!! But if their partners do go delving in too far and miss the foof signal...it’ll be locket down! 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the lower back production continues. No longer high actives from TinbathLucy. Products still be despatched faulty

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I too have a pair of dungarees πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mine are black and fitted though so only 50% toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Starting to see people complaining about LLL on LOLA. Would be too much to hope the company takes notice and actually does something about it though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Starting to see people complaining about LLL on LOLA. Would be too much to hope the company takes notice and actually does something about it though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm surprised admin aren't telling them off πŸ˜‚ it proves how bad they are though when so many people are having issues with them.

Just seen in lola that apparently people were advised to wear leggings back to front and they fit better then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wtaff

Quite few posts in selling groups... People trying to sell their fabulous lockets and there's no takers unless they are painfully cheap...

It's going down... 🀞🀞 Selfish, moneymaking machine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen in lola that apparently people were advised to wear leggings back to front and they fit better then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wtaff

Quite few posts in selling groups... People trying to sell their fabulous lockets and there's no takers unless they are painfully cheap...

I’ve been trying to sell a pair for a couple of weeks no joy- good luck to them!

Wear them back to front. Is there no end to this madness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
It is absolutely mad! Yet people are still obsessed with them? I just don't get it...

Whenever people ask how another brand fits in comparison to LLL I just want to put - They'll actually fit you like like they should. They're above your belly button so they won't fall down and you won't have to pick them out of your vagina all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What were the comments like?

Actual state of this.....
They deserve shooting just for using the term "Galantine" how long do you think it took them to come up with that vomit-inducing marketing idea?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.