Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does seem like they've literally saved their worst product run yet for this collaboration with Dianne. Which just seems mental being that you'd be catering to fans of hers not just the licky cult and therefore likely to get more complaints and bad press......

Reactions: 4
Remembered there was a LLL thread on here so just popped in to say that I found my only pair of LLL active wear leggings in Dino print in the back of the wardrobe this morning. Originally purchased because I fell for the hype and my son's football team have a Dinosaur for their mascot (don't ask).

Was planning on power washing the garden, so pulled them on. About half way through my power washing I heard a scream from my daughter, who had seen me through the window tackling a very stubborn moss patch. She made such a fuss I legged it inside thinking there had been a murder, only to find that the material has degraded so much you could literally see everything. My dimpled flesh, literally into my bum crack when I bent over, my pubes (overdue wax appt because of lockdown), I mean everything!! I have thigh tattoos and they looked like they would through tracing paper.
I have had them approximately 12 months and have worn them twice before today. They were with the rest of my active wear stuff that I rotate and wear really frequently. I've ran the equivalent of marathons in some of my other leggings that cost me a fraction of the price and they are still like new.
Wasn't going to buy into the hype again anyway but definitely will be warning others now.
Please please please send them a photo of you doing a squat over the camera in which they can see your butt in all its glory. Say that you don't think they're flattering and it's your second time wearing them as well.
They're so trapped in their own world it's ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for dianne to be associated with such poor quality items regardless if she designed them or not. Would u want ur name put to them?

eeeh more backlashes creepimg out on LOLA. Slagging off personal trainers? Has she got some sort of self/business destruct button cos she’s surely pressed it? Looks like you can barely even give away LLLs now

I feel sorry for dianne to be associated with such poor quality items regardless if she designed them or not. Would u want ur name put to them?
I don't think she gives a tit. Money needed. Strictly is not touring thisnyear so need to feel the gap. I think it's absolutely disgusting to lie to your fans saying you designed something when you had absolutely NOTHING to do with designing process. She got loads of stock for free and nice paycheck for putting them on her skinny arse (and they don't even FIT her properly)

*sorry.... I'm due on and this absolutely drive me crazy*

• Haha
I don't think she gives a tit. Money needed. Strictly is not touring thisnyear so need to feel the gap. I think it's absolutely disgusting to lie to your fans saying you designed something when you had absolutely NOTHING to do with designing process. She got loads of stock for free and nice paycheck for putting them on her skinny arse (and they don't even FIT her properly)

*sorry.... I'm due on and this absolutely drive me crazy*
I do find it really odd that she decided to team up with a brand that didn't even cater to her size in a lot of the stuff πŸ€”

That makes it seem like they're flared leggings which is false advertising πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ
This whole company is one big false advertising. From the "community feel" marketing practices to this disgusting collaboration...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.