Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*confession* l Ordered some yesterday 😬 because I fancied a pair but they are tasteful and black so hopefully I won’t look like the inside of a toddlers mind or an extra from Beverly hillbillies (that last reference just proves I’m a grown woman 😅)
tell me you’ll pair them with tweenie shoes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more....not very flattering
I don't wear dungarees but I don't think they're supposed to be as low as your nipples. They're not exactly tall either and they're high above the ankle for both of them so anyone taller than them would look odd.

Reactions: 3
I don't wear dungarees but I don't think they're supposed to be as low as your nipples. They're not exactly tall either and they're high above the ankle for both of them so anyone taller than them would look odd.
Situations where dungarees are acceptable on adults: Maternity wear or if breastfeeding (e.g. when your actual jeans don’t fit yet and you’re done with maternity ones). Ends.

Ah back before mama was cutting her hair with a bowl

In what world do those leggings match those shoes 😂😂😂
In the same world where denim effect leggings with fake rips and leopard print are an acceptable fashion choice(says the woman who ordered dungarees)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have some dungarees, bought when breastfeeding but I'd wear them still and I don't breastfeed during the day now.
They're black and I'd only wear them for baby groups etc...
I do have some denim shorts ones but I'd only wear them to Disneyland 😅

• Haha
I have some dungarees, bought when breastfeeding but I'd wear them still and I don't breastfeed during the day now.
They're black and I'd only wear them for baby groups etc...
I do have some denim shorts ones but I'd only wear them to Disneyland 😅
At least your calling then dungarees and not ‘dungs’. Shortened words make me irrationally angry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4