Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly the same!!! I wonder what she thinks bracket she’s missing to slip into a big business?

Reactions: 2
SUSPICIOUS! 🤔

Was she caught with a pair of tikiboos in her drawer and disowned from the locketeers for being a traitor of the worst kind?
Was she wearing fluffy slippers on a Thursday?
Did her vagina eat a hole into her Lucy lockets?
Did she have a normal bath that wasn't outside?
Who knows? Find out next week on she ain't my muvva.
What if it was all of the above 😂
Clearly been told to take away any name relating to LLL on her personal accounts.

Reactions: 4
Yep I reckon after the overshare backlash they are going to take a step back from social media as “people” and push the company as it’s clearly no longer a small business.
I am wondering where all the oversharers are now? they must have formed a support bubble for camel toes and multi woes

• Haha
There is a difference between a small business and a family run business. LLL may be the latter but it’s certainly no longer the former.

Also...please put ‘camel toes and multi woes’ in the running for thread title. Just snorted my tea out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a difference between a small business and a family run business. LLL may be the latter but it’s certainly no longer the former.

Also...please put ‘camel toes and multi woes’ in the running for thread title. Just snorted my tea out.
Thread suggestion “camel toes and multi woes, where did all the cult gang go”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So this is the response I got to my email this morning about the limited sizing on some of the tops. What a crap reply!
Do the team actually know how to respond appropriately to customer emails with correct spelling and grammar?

Reactions: 6
So this is the response I got to my email this morning about the limited sizing on some of the tops. What a crap reply!
I don’t know what it is about Rachel in particular but she has a face I long to punch 😆
I had to read the reply three times to work out what she was trying to say ... thick as mince 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know what it is about Rachel in particular but she has a face I long to punch 😆
I had to read the reply three times to work out what she was trying to say ... thick as mince 🙄
I would have replied back to the email asking for a more professional response tbh. I am dyslexic and I have no idea what her reply actually says.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't either because I don't believe her last name is actually Locket 🕵️‍♀️
Can you imagine if people changed their last names based on where they worked? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Don't let me down with this one girls...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.