Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously someone tell me where those people have all this money from tho
🤷🏻‍♀️😕
IKR! I got paid today and have paid off my bills, divvyed up money for coming weeks and spent about £50 on me (posh shampoo, moisturiser, one pair of £17 leggings ) the rest is all spoken for and we are a two income house - high enough income to not get child benefit but there’s no way I could spend £200 odd quid on leggings.

Reactions: 6
Credit cards!!! Sadly most will be sold for less than they paid when the credit card bill turns up and they don’t want to confess to hubby that they have spent up on cheap crap leggings!meanwhile they claim poverty to get free lunches for kids which they eat most of to maintain chub rub.
Too busy checking g Licky page and sending food to her to do housework.
I hope that’s not too judgemental 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Credit cards!!! Sadly most will be sold for less than they paid when the credit card bill turns up and they don’t want to confess to hubby that they have spent up on cheap crap leggings!meanwhile they claim poverty to get free lunches for kids which they eat most of to maintain chub rub.
Too busy checking g Licky page and sending food to her to do housework.
I hope that’s not too judgemental 🤷‍♀️
sadly I think it’s all too true. I am admittedly appalling with money but I’m learning. (Better late than never)

Reactions: 4
It's the lass who said she'd spent £500 quid a few weeks back when she was meant to be saving up for a house deposit. Seriously people, get your priorities sorted!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has any of it sold out? I can’t see that any of the leggings have
Stargazing actives seem to be the most popular ones with quite a few sizes sold out. Nothing sold out completely as far as I've seen.

Reactions: 1
Wow, took me about a week to catch up on this thread!! They should've changed assembles name quicker because that is slowly becoming insufferable by the little lost lockets. Can't be arsed with the "oops 10 pairs of Diane's leggings have just fell into my basket" posts.
Also if anyone is watching rupaul's drag race season 13 Lucy looks and acts exactly like Tina burner. Please look her up if you don't know already. No decent pics on the internet😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stargazing actives seem to be the most popular ones with quite a few sizes sold out. Nothing sold out completely as far as I've seen.
Her Prosecco will taste like vinegar tonight - she will be blubbing in her tin bath 🤣🤣

• Haha
Her Prosecco will taste like vinegar tonight - she will be blubbing in her tin bath 🤣🤣
pond. The mister will be chasing her with the tranquliser gun and mama bowl head will be hoping she doesn’t break both her legs this time instead of just one arm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if the Mister realises why their relationship works when he works away most of the time. Bet he’s hating lockdown 😂

• Haha
Someone in assemble has posted it was LLL launch vs MUM uniform launch and asked what everyone went for. Not one person has said they bought from either company 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.