Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the whole point of LOLA was that people could voice opinions without posts being deleted and being over moderated?!
Clearly not as the admin keep posting "The OP hasn’t asked for opinions on where they shop, sometimes it’s better to not share where it isn’t asked for."
No negativity is allowed unless the OP asked for your opinion 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Its also been posted in the LOLA group.
Im getting my popcorn ready!
I’ve not been allowed into LOLA 😭 I think it’s because I answered the ‘favourite legging’ question honestly with Marks and Spencer (don’t judge- the fleece lined ones are genuinely the best thing I own!).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve not been allowed into LOLA 😭 I think it’s because I answered the ‘favourite legging’ question honestly with Marks and Spencer (don’t judge- the fleece lined ones are genuinely the best thing I own!).
M&S make some cracking stuff. I love their heatgen range in winter. But yeah, I think honest opinions might not be what they're looking for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly not as the admin keep posting "The OP hasn’t asked for opinions on where they shop, sometimes it’s better to not share where it isn’t asked for."
No negativity is allowed unless the OP asked for your opinion 🤣
oh we’re the deserted comments on posts where people had been positive about LLL? Because they don’t seem to be stoping people commenting on tikiboo stuff and comparing it to LLL. Wonder if a lll lover has said they’ve felt ‘picked in’ or something so that’s why they’re stopping those kind of comments but theother ones a free for all so no issues 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe or an I clutching 😂😂

M&S make some cracking stuff. I love their heatgen range in winter. But yeah, I think honest opinions might not be what they're looking for 😂
I love their sun dried tomatoes and mozzarella balls 😂😂😂

• Haha
I must be living in an alternative reality cos I thought Lola admins were on here agreeimg about licky downfall. I must have my had up my arse.
also made derogatory comment on tikiboo thread so will prob be banned

Reactions: 5
I must be living in an alternative reality cos I thought Lola admins were on here agreeimg about licky downfall. I must have my had up my arse.
also made derogatory comment on tikiboo thread so will prob be banned
Lola admins i believe are here as well as quite few people who post about "how much they hate lll now"... And the you see post /comments like "aw only spent £50..." you either support the company or not. Stop trying to lick everyone's arses as at some point it will bite you back... Someone posted somewhere about lll sale... My favourite EVER design is only £10 BUT I'm NOT GIVING HER ANY MORE MONEY! There's so much more choice and better quality literally everywhere else (well except of kukubird lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't they call themselves the Tiki Tribe or some bollocks like that?

• Sick
Galore is now approving all sorts! There's bloody screenshot with some flipping trainers... "i would wear them" - well go and bloody buy them then jeeez

• Haha
Galore is now approving all sorts! There's bloody screenshot with some flipping trainers... "i would wear them" - well go and bloody buy them then jeeez
Bit difficult cause they are kids sized, don't know many adult women with a shoe size under a size 2 but sure

• Haha
So dianne basically confirmed she did not design /help design ANYTHING. As we suspected they gave her some designs to choose her favourites. Every time i see anything from her on tiktok or insta I'm so tempted to message her and ask if she knows about tp drama/quality issues /FOMO marketing.... but can't risk my tiny business being hated on my locket fanatics...

Reactions: 2
So dianne basically confirmed she did not design /help design ANYTHING. As we suspected they gave her some designs to choose her favourites. Every time i see anything from her on tiktok or insta I'm so tempted to message her and ask if she knows about tp drama/quality issues /FOMO marketing.... but can't risk my tiny business being hated on my locket fanatics...
Oooh did she??? Huh funny that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.