Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, took me about a week to catch up on this thread!! They should've changed assembles name quicker because that is slowly becoming insufferable by the little lost lockets. Can't be arsed with the "oops 10 pairs of Diane's leggings have just fell into my basket" posts.
Also if anyone is watching rupaul's drag race season 13 Lucy looks and acts exactly like Tina burner. Please look her up if you don't know already. No decent pics on the internet😂😂
The pics of them in drag look a LOT like Matt Lucas.... It's actually quite odd how much Lucy looks like Matt Lucas too 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dust? Anyone? Dust? Prosecco? Bath? peloton? Electric bike (s)? Dust? small family run business? Race bib? Dust? Chinese drop,ship? Dodgy brother? Dust? Leggings? Second home? Holidays in pandemic? Dust?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn't having Mother or Mama on a jumper the equivalent of having - works at Full time mummy on your fb profile but irl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw look for once they decided to be truthful? And honest?! 🤣🤣 But WHY collaborate with someone that doesn't actually fit in your product? They usually start at size 8...well make smaller sizes then? Surely with quantities they order they could get that done? Aw wait.. Will it cost any extra money? Well screw it we jist continue to lie about being inclusive
I had no idea her size range is so small- she should really be being held accountable for lack of inclusivity. Bitchy but what is wearing? She isn’t a 14 in a month of Sundays. Wasn’t her excuses for lack of diversity in marketing that she uses her team? The fact you only sell 4 sizes and therefore can’t actuallY hire plus size models is surely the real reason? Lucy and Yak got hauled over the coals for this recently

How can you collaborate with someone when you don’t even stock their size? ESP with activewear that kind of requires a good fit?

really petty I’m sorry- next thread can the title with most like be used? There were some crackers suggested last thread

Isn't having Mother or Mama on a jumper the equivalent of having - works at Full time mummy on your fb profile but irl 🤣
Mum uniform has to be the worst business idea in the history of bad ideas. For LA to give her that money because she thinks it's such a brilliant concept shows what a twit she is! 🤣

Reactions: 7
really petty I’m sorry- next thread can the title with most like be used? There were some crackers suggested last thread
Yes. We were over the 1000 comments and last time that happened the thread got locked before we could vote so just wanted to get something up quickly

perhaps we should take suggestions now and then we’re prepared?

Mum uniform has to be the worst business idea in the history of bad ideas. For LA to give her that money because she thinks it's such a brilliant concept shows what a twit she is! 🤣
That Mum stuff just struck me as cringeworthy and what happened to the last one she gave money to-one with the boxes full of Poundland bits

Reactions: 3
Absolute state of the email for the launch. Did anyone with any understanding of email marketing even glance at it? Two pictures don’t display so their Buy Now links just float. The photos of Dianne in the gif are horrible, the background hasn’t been colour balanced so the shade of white changes in each one and in one you can see the cheap white strip light!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm still convinced that's Licky own company.
I don’t get it. I didn’t get the selfish mother jumpers either cracks me up everyone trying to offload them now. That being said my general ethos was it not being completely obvious just from looking at me that i have children 😂 because, y’know, I’m a person in my own right too.

• Heart
Naughty, naughty guys: bullying the poor souls on LOLA by saying you wouldn't buy from LLL 😂

I don’t get it. I didn’t get the selfish mother jumpers either cracks me up everyone trying to offload them now. That being said my general ethos was it not being completely obvious just from looking at me that i have children 😂 because, y’know, I’m a person in my own right too.
Don't lie, all you are is a walking baby-maker 😉

TBF though, some mum's personalities do seem to turn into their children when they have them so I'm not surprised there are people who buy this crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Naughty, naughty guys: bullying the poor souls on LOLA by saying you wouldn't buy from LLL 😂

Don't lie, all you are is a walking baby-maker 😉

TBF though, some mum's personalities do seem to turn into their children when they have them so I'm not surprised there are people who buy this crap.
I deleted my comment in LOLA. You all probably know who I am anyway, but all I stated was the name put me off and I said why. I don't think a company that targets mums is very inclusive. Makes me feel I can't buy ANYTHING from them because I don't have kids. And yes I know it's my personal issue because I can't have them, but not allowed to say it in reply to my own comment. Disappointed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.