Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I contacted trustpilot to tell them that I didn't want to give LLL my details and ask if I could verify my experience was true with them directly, or anonymously. They told me that that was my choice to not share the info, but that I was at risk of having my review removed. It got removed yesterday, so I wrote another today, and it got removed again straight away without even asking me for additional information.

I don't really understand this email. They didn't explain how I can verify my experience with trustpilot directly, so I don't have to share it with LLL?

How have you guys managed to get anonymously verified? I'm a bit confused tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I contacted trustpilot to tell them that I didn't want to give LLL my details and ask if I could verify my experience was true with them directly, or anonymously. They told me that that was my choice to not share the info, but that I was at risk of having my review removed. It got removed yesterday, so I wrote another today, and it got removed again straight away without even asking me for additional information.

I don't really understand this email. They didn't explain how I can verify my experience with trustpilot directly, so I don't have to share it with LLL?

How have you guys managed to get anonymously verified? I'm a bit confused tbh.

I did it through this contact form and sent them a screenshot of my proof.

Reactions: 3
So basically if you don’t give lll the info they want then TP will remove your review. That’s total BS. So all the 5* reviews don’t ask to be verified cos everyone wants to blow smoke up her hoop. Yet you give an honest review and you get singled out that it’s fake?! So they expect you to provide her with all your info, so what’s she going to do with it? Hound you? Ban you from her company & Facebook? Speaks volumes about how that company operates.

Reactions: 6
So basically if you don’t give lll the info they want then TP will remove your review. That’s total BS. So all the 5* reviews don’t ask to be verified cos everyone wants to blow smoke up her hoop. Yet you give an honest review and you get singled out that it’s fake?! So they expect you to provide her with all your info, so what’s she going to do with it? Hound you? Ban you from her company & Facebook? Speaks volumes about how that company operates.
Initially I didn't provide her with any information. I believe she wanted it so she could respond but I haven't had anything so I can only assume she wanted it for nefarious reasons. I did provide proof to TP though and they didn't remove my reviews, in fact they verified them lol

LLL asked for info, I didnt give them any as I sent the goods and sheet back. TP then contacted and I sent a photo of the previous orders with them but only 1 they could really read and fanned the rest behind. TP did say it would not be shared as they wanted to verify I was a LLL buyer and I got my tick

Reactions: 2
I'm not in the new group, is anyone saying anything about mama lockets page mysteriously disappearing?

Wonder if she will just get fed up of all this and jack it in. Doesn't seem like her previous endeavours have ever lasted that long and it sort of does look like they are falling apart with how to deal with the reviews/backlash.

Which is a shame, because there's lots of input on here about how to improve the brand!

I'm not in the new group, is anyone saying anything about mama lockets page mysteriously disappearing?

Wonder if she will just get fed up of all this and jack it in. Doesn't seem like her previous endeavours have ever lasted that long and it sort of does look like they are falling apart with how to deal with the reviews/backlash.

Which is a shame, because there's lots of input on here about how to improve the brand!
They dont want to know. And yes, it was noticed that all the family seem to have gone FB whiteout, even the stepdad GNR runner liar running under someone elses name

10 MINUTES TO GO!
What will go wrong? How quickly they will pull out website too busy card?

That's all sorts of bullshit about the reviews. There's no way that in the case of asking for more proof, trustpilot can't verify it themselves sufficiently.

Reactions: 4
Why do these look like they've been modelled on some sort of animal? A horse or deer or something?
I think they use Mr Tumnus as a model ...

I just don't even have the words for this. What is your life like that your emotional wellbeing hinges on whether or not you get a pair of overpriced leggings?

View attachment 408551
I’d cry if I was that bloody illiterate 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the photos on the website are all Diane posing, there’s no up close pictures of the fabric so you can’t even see the pattern properly! Can’t wait to see how fast they sell out! None of the patterns are even nice or unique!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Initially I didn't provide her with any information. I believe she wanted it so she could respond but I haven't had anything so I can only assume she wanted it for nefarious reasons. I did provide proof to TP though and they didn't remove my reviews, in fact they verified them lol
Superb! I didn’t provide my info. No need to know your details unless you would like a refund perhaps? After reading on here about the ‘brand’ and her character, I’ll think I’ll give the whole company a width berth...

Nothing is sold out as yet... I really hope people done little bit of research. This thing been on few forums/fb groups... Dianne tiktoced about it last night and there was loads of comments saying congrats and can't wait too buy. Sad.
And this pattern placement? Wtf!

Attachments

Nothing is sold out as yet... I really hope people done little bit of research. This thing been on few forums/fb groups... Dianne tiktoced about it last night and there was loads of comments saying congrats and can't wait too buy. Sad.
And this pattern placement? Wtf!
The patterns on those look like a terrible Space Invaders knock-off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.