Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much quality control they have done on the Dianne collection. I’m hoping her team has read the reviews and requested a full check of every pair to check leg length, stitching, printing errors, etc

Reactions: 4
Just checked the app to see if a pair I bought (because they were going to sell out etc) and yup. They are back there again. That will teach me. I fell for the fomo.

Being a Potterhead they were the magical mischief ones in case you’re interested πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wasn’t losing my mind over looking like a demented unicorn πŸ¦„

Reactions: 4
I'm getting a bit obsessed with watching the car crash that is Kukubird. Never seen such a load of absolute tat and all the chavs going mad for it!
whats the tea with this company? just googled them and their website has been taken down.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find quite amusing lucys insistance on asking for evidence on those who have posted 2nd reviews. If she has really communicated after a first review, why would you be so stupid as to flag a 2nd review from same reviewer. Is it just me? Surely if she has had staff contact them after 1, then is there need for them to be contacted again. Smacks of utter desperation. She will be sat in a huddle with the wenches, block her and her and her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the lounch day is here! Whoop whoop! Who is excited? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Judging by Diannes tiktok last night she's either absolutely oblivious to what is going on OR she just chose to absolutely ignore it.

• Haha
And the lounch day is here! Whoop whoop! Who is excited? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Judging by Diannes tiktok last night she's either absolutely oblivious to what is going on OR she just chose to absolutely ignore it.
Going to buy every item of clothing, including the crop tops and multiuses of course πŸ˜‰

• Haha
She says can't believe it's launch day after keeping it secret for so long. It's all we've bloody heard about πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.