Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole saga needs to be posted in girlsmouth on fb and then thecsun will pick it up from there. They love bit of drama...

Reactions: 3
Well apparently it was mental lol it makes me feel sick...
Couldn't admit if it was a flop though could they?! It's actually clever (and disgusting) marketing to say it's been busy as it'll drive more panic buying.

Reactions: 7
Well the reserve sticker doesnt work!! Why say its reserved and then sell it from under you?? Numpty

Reactions: 1
Well apparently it was mental lol it makes me feel sick...
I've just clicked through all of them on the website and there is barely any that are out of stock yet at all..... a handful of crop tops with a few sizes sold out and one leggings design with a few sizes sold out. Can't have been that crazy

Reactions: 4
I’m actually over assemble being full of “tee her my kids will not eat next week in my filthy hovel but I bought ALL the leggings. Aren’t I quirky”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously someone tell me where those people have all this money from tho
🤷🏻‍♀️😕

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.