Lucy Locket Loves #4 lacklustre leggings - real reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he commented on the post then it would have probably shown up on all his Facebook friends' newsfeeds as it was public, I actually feel sorry for him if he thought it was a safe space ๐Ÿ˜”
He did, I'm sure
But I cannot imagine any of his friends would be at all surprised

Reactions: 1
He did, I'm sure
But I cannot imagine any of his friends would be at all surprised
I think you've got to be a sandwich short of a picnic if you think anywhere on the Internet is a safe space especially when you're using your real name and photo, let alone on a group with thousands of members.

No, they can bring it back.
You can't if you delete, but can if you archive
That's a shame...... ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if itโ€™s so they can do updates on it without people seeing?

Reactions: 3
LAโ€™s personal FB seems to have vanished too and sheโ€™s no longer a member of the official group (now archived). All that comes up is her old fb page from when she was a PT... Curiouser and curiouser...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LAโ€™s personal FB seems to have vanished too and sheโ€™s no longer a member of the official group (now archived). All that comes up is her old fb page from when she was a PT... Curiouser and curiouser...
Maybe she's gone on a murderous rampage and killed them all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree, think the group is archived so she can delete everything she likes without anyone noticing. Get rid of all the members she deems to be undesirable, remove negative posts etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree, think the group is archived so she can delete everything she likes without anyone noticing. Get rid of all the members she deems to be undesirable, remove negative posts etc.
I'm gutted....oh hang on...I'm not in there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm getting a bit obsessed with watching the car crash that is Kukubird. Never seen such a load of absolute tat and all the chavs going mad for it!
Can someone explain why everyone's going mad over jeggings with animal print rips? Oh and the jackets that don't even look good on the models?
Am I missing something? ๐Ÿคฆ
Have we gone back in time?๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please i beg you can i buy your crap? Omg i need to set my alarm!
Bloody people open your eyes! It's going to "sell out" in minutes and as per miracle more will arrive i bet...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's mad. I've seen posts where people have said they are in floods of tears because they've missed out on a certain pair. Sometimes with imperfects that had one leg longer than the other, people were declaring they were upset and actually in tears to have missed out.

Who are these people ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they realised that the only way to delete every moany, braggy, whingy, narcissistic post from LA on the group was to deactivate her profile ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.